As Fierce as a Kitten...

"A fucking obligation?" Lorenzo repeated, his gun still pointed directly at my face, "I'm not so sure I'd be talking to someone like that if they had a gun pointed at your head," he thankfully moved it to Angelo now. I could relax for a minute before it would without a doubt come back to me.

Angelo rolled his eyes, slumped in the chair a little bit and made a weird hand motion to one of the men sitting around us, "Disarm him already."

The dude stood up immediately. God, he was huge, and probably one of the most intimidating people on this plane. Lorenzo looked at him as he approached and quickly thrusted the gun in my direction again. "I'll shoot her."

"No, no you won't," Angelo said just as Mr. Tough Guy karate chopped the gun out of Lorenzo's hand. Sienna finally showed some emotion, she was terrified. But why? She wasn't the one who had the gun pointed at her.

"Fucking dumbass!" Lorenzo shouted. "That fucking hurt, Dom!" He rubbed his arm while looking at the big dude who had just gone all kamikaze on him. I guess his name was Dom. It fit him.

"Keep talking to me like that and I will make you hurt worse than you could ever imagine," Dom said before taking a seat.

+
+
+

I peered out the window of the grounded airplane as Sienna and Lorenzo talked to my mom right outside. I was glad Angelo didn't let me off to even say hello, because honestly, I never was a fan of my mother or her choices. Just being in the same room as her made me depressed and depression wasn't something I welcomed with open arms.

She handed Sienna something, it looked like a pill bottle but I could have been wrong. Sienna then handed my mom a large wad of cash.

It was no secret. My mother was a raging alcoholic and proud pill popper. Tabloids printed out her ongoing struggle daily, and it reflected poorly on me. I never planned on doing drugs or drinking unless it was a small glass of wine or something. Always classy, never trashy...and sometimes sassy.

Mom had large white sunglasses over her eyes, but I could see right through them. Her skin had wrinkled over the years and her hair looked dull. She really let her self go. She was the same age as my dad and he looked way better than her.

I couldn't believe she used to be one of the hottest females in the music industry.

Sienna made some weird hand gesture towards the plane, as if inviting my mom inside.

Uh oh.

I turned to Angelo, who was still seated next to me, "Are they supposed to be coming back on?" I asked him as Lorenzo, Sienna and my mom all walked towards the plane anxiously.

Angelo leaned over me a little bit to peer out the window. Man, I could actually feel those muscles under his nice dress shirt and I wanted nothing more than to squeeze..."You're blushing again, amore mia," he said while grabbing my arm and pulling me up. "Maybe you should stop staring. It's rude," he basically had to carry me to wherever it was he was taking me because I was currently weaker than weak. Weak didn't describe the way I felt right now.

"I'm tired," I yawned as we stopped inside the cockpit. The pilots were gone already.

"Then go to sleep," he said while pushing me down into one of the pilot seats.

"Can't," I yawned again. "I need sleepy drugs for that. Sleepy drugs I don't have because someone decided to kidnap me, without giving me at least a little warning. Maybe I would have brought them along had I known."

Dom and some other guy walked into the cockpit with us, their guns were drawn but I was too tired to even think about caring. And I kind of figured that they needed me for something anyway, so why would they kill me?

"Well, if you were really so tired, you'd be able to sleep regardless," Angelo said while slouching in the seat next to me. "What are they doing?" He asked either of the two guys.

"They were talking about blondie over there," the new guy said, gesturing towards me.

"Sienna told that other woman she could talk to the gattina," Dom finished.

"Ugh."

"What do you want us to do?" Dom asked.

Angelo rubbed his temples as if he had the worst migraine ever, "Get rid of them-"

"Yes, boss," the guy that wasn't Dom said, raising his gun as he was about to leave.

"Don't! Kill them."

"You just made this so much harder."

+
+
+

"Do you know how risky this is?" I said as this Luca guy pushed me into the bank. A bank full of people might I add. "People know who I am. If they see me with you...they'll call the cops for sure," I finished with a nod.

"Just go do what you're supposed to, blondie. And if you pull anything stupid," he leaned in really close, "I'll make sure you pay."

I furrowed my brows and squinted my eyes at him, "And what happens if your plan fails and they don't let me pull any money out. And they won't because I don't have my ID card. Did you guys think about that? Of course not. We should just leave because this is pointless."

"Sienna has hers...I'm sure," he commented.

"Yeah ok, then what was the point of kidnapping me exactly? She's just as capable of taking money out of the family account as I am. And obviously you already knew her so..."

"You talk a lot," he gripped my upper arm fiercely and we exited the bank. A limo was our means of transportation and it was waiting right outside. Someone from inside opened the door and Luca pushed me in, crawling in shortly after me.

"Where's the fucking money?" Lorenzo yelled after seeing me empty handed.

Finally fed up with him and his rude behavior, I burst, "Why don't you just shut up?! I don't want to help you, you gross me out! How many diseases do you have? I don't know but I do know that my sister probably has them now too! You don't get my family's money, you don't deserve it!" I reached over the seat, trying to slap him square across the face, but Dom pulled me back. I could feel him giggling.

And so was everyone else in the limo...including Angelo. That was a little surprising because he didn't seem like much of an emotion-showing kinda guy.

I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed.

"You are as fierce as a little gattina," Angelo laughed, "That was almost adorable."