Major Turn On

"Well that was easy," Angelo said as we watched Sienna and some strange guy walk into the trailer. He looked like he could have been twice or even three times her age.

Sienna looked up, her eyes wide with fear when she saw Angelo and I. "No," she said calmly, wiping her face of all emotion, "What the hell are you two doing here?" She yelled and that only made me more mad. "I'm not going back. I'm done with Lorenzo and I'm done with those kids. They're not mine!" She looked like a psychopath as she screamed at the two of us.

Angelo's face was priceless, Sienna's stupidity baffling him, "Didn't they come out of you though?" He asked, "What do you mean, they're not yours? It would be more likely that they weren't his."

Slay, King.

Sienna obviously wasn't ready to give up, "Yeah, Eloisa is probably yours not Lorenzo's," she snapped back at him.

I don't know, if it was someone else that said that, I would have probably taken it a little seriously, but since it was Sienna I wasn't about to believe anything that came out of her mouth.

I trusted Angelo. I didn't trust Sienna.

Judging by the angered look on his face, I knew she had just started a war she would inevitably lose. You don't pick fights with Angelo and then win them. Ever.

Unless you were me.

I could see that he was trying to think of a really good come back, one that really hit her where it hurts, but he was coming up short, so Sienna started talking again. "Just like Sophia is probably someone else's. She doesn't look like you at all, hon."

What?

I crossed my arms over my chest, "I'd stop talking if I were you, Sienna," I said lowly.

"Why? Don't want Angelo knowing the truth?"

"He fucking knows the truth!"

"Oh, you told him that he wasn't the father? Should I call Maury?"

I looked to Angelo quickly. He was equally as annoyed as I was, "Can I shoot her?" I asked.

"Not yet."

"You're not even going to get creative with my death? Come on, you're in the mafia. You can do better than that. Chop me up, dip me in acid, drown me, feed me to the sharks!"

"Whoa!" Both my mom and the guy Sienna brought here with her said. "Mafia?"

"Yes, mafia," Angelo said tirelessly, "Does anyone here have a problem with that?"

"Are you armed?" The guy asked.

"Always."

"Then no. That's cool. You seem really cool. Yeah, super cool dude."

"Shut up," Angelo and I said in unison.

I wanted to slap the smug smile right off Sienna's face, "So, mom," she said, "I guess this would be the perfect time to tell you how dad really died."

No.

I saw that Angelo's phone was in his hand, so I wasted no time in taking it and storming out of the trailer, not without making sure I ran right into Sienna though.

I was willing to bet everything I had that Sienna was going to tell my mom, Angelo was the one behind my dad's death.

I couldn't listen to that. I wouldn't.

Angelo wouldn't go anywhere without one or more of his guys with him, so I knew what I had to do next. I ran the risk of leaving the babes unprotected, but something told me that they would be fine. Besides, after everything that happened with Gianna and Dominica, Angelo always made sure she was armed, so that was a comfort.