The New Mr. & Mrs. D'Amico

I screamed as loud as humanly possible, without a doubt waking up everyone that shared the hotel room with me, and maybe even a few people next door.

Alessandra was the only one who stayed unmoving where she was. Everyone else's heads popped up from underneath their blankets. Everyone else being Lilly, Taleya and Dominica.

"What?" Lilly screamed equally as loud as I did.

"I'm an idiot!" I said while grabbing a paper towel and rubbing ferociously at the white dress I had spilled some red drink on on my way to the bathroom. I seriously didn't want to be up this early, but when nature calls I usually didn't have a choice.

I was only making the stain worse.

"You're not an idiot," Taleya came over and pulled me away from the dress, "You're nervous and because of that, you're making everything worse. Geez, this isn't good," her words did nothing to sooth the hopeless feeling that came over me.

"It's ruined. No good," Dominica said while taking in the sight of the dress that I was supposed to wear tomorrow. "What are you gonna do?"

It was wrong, I know it was. She was just stating the complete obvious, but I sent daggers her way with my eyes, "I. Don't. Know!" I snapped.

Lilly gave me a funny look before pulling the dress away from me, "Chloe, calm down. We'll figure something out, don't worry."

I gave the three of them angry looks before grabbing the cell phone off the end table, slipping my shoes on and exiting the hotel room. I was in my pajamas but that was honestly the last thing I cared about.

Angelo's room was only a few doors down, but the walk seemed really long for some reason. I knocked a couple of times before checking to see if it was by any chance unlocked. It wasn't, so I kept on knocking. It wasn't long before he opened the door in a half awake, half asleep state. I quickly rushed into the room and shut the door behind me, wasting no time in crawling onto the bed fit for a king.

"What's wrong, Clo?" Angelo asked while tiredly joining me on the bed. I don't know what it was, but there was just something so attractive about him being half asleep. It was hella weird.

I grabbed the big blanket and threw it over both of our bodies. I rested my head on his shoulder and let one of my arms drape over him. This was comfy, I could sleep like this. "I have a confession," I said slowly.

"And..." He urged me to keep going, his eyes now closed. How was I supposed to know he wasn't about to fall asleep on me? I wanted to talk. "Keep going."

"I don't want to get married in front of everyone tomorrow. I want it to be small." I looked at the digital clock on the wall and realized that we weren't getting married tomorrow, we were getting married today. It was 3 am, only seven hours away from the ceremony.

He opened his eyes, only to give me one of the worst looks imaginable, "And why the hell not?" He sighed, "Chloe, this was so expensive. I need a good reason if I'm going to call it all off."

"I..." I thought about the five thousand dollar dress that I had just ruined back in my hotel room and decided that that probably wasn't what he wanted to hear right now, so I thought of a better excuse, "I'm worried about your dad showing up unannounced and ruining everything." It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't necessarily the truth either.

"Chloe..." He trailed off, obviously not sure what to say next. "Ugh...my money."

"Is that really all you care about? One of us could die! Why can't we just do what all elopers do, and take a fun trip to the courthouse?"