When's My Wedding???

"How did I know that he was gonna stick me with this job?" Luca whined. "I'm better than this and I'm capable of so much more," he slouched in the cloudy white oversized chair, really brining out his inner two year old.

"We know you are, baby," Alessandra said in a baby voice while rubbing Luca's shoulders. "But, if it makes you feel better, obviously Angelo trusts you a lot because he made you watch over Chloe while we are here."

"Good point," I said.

Luca rolled his eyes. "No, he hates me the most so he makes me do all the girly stuff with the girls. I think that's what you meant to say."

"No, he really doesn't hate you," I reassured.

"Whatever," he looked up at Alessandra. "When are the rest of the girls coming?"

The rest of the girls as in Alessandra's squad. Girls who were also somehow linked to others in the mafia and therefore somehow a strange part of my life now. Hence the reason why they were coming here.

I had acquired a small bridal party and I didn't even know some of them yet.

We've been in Italy now for two, going on three weeks and the only people I've met are Alessandra (who was leaning more towards the heavily pregnant side) and Lilly, Dom's girlfriend. And so far they've proven themselves worthy of my friendship.

There was another girl who would be in my bridal party and I think her name was Taleya. I don't know who she was to anybody, but I'd find out soon enough I'm sure.

Alessandra slowly planted herself in the small open space next to Luca on the chair, "Right after this we have a doctor's appointment to attend for our little bambina," she said quietly before pressing her lips firmly against his cheek.

It looked like there was nothing more Luca wanted to do than complain, but he held it together and instead let a small smile play across his lips, "It looks like its going to be another busy day," he ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

I looked over to the glass front door of the small dress boutique, and saw two girls walking in. I knew the one with the wild blonde hair was Lilly and I just assumed the girl with straight brown hair was Taleya.

Seeing the three of these girls together made me feel...ugly. They were like super models with their long, toned legs and small figures. I was kind of like Taylor Swift in the sense that I was super awkward. I had long legs too, and a small frame but I didn't flaunt it like they did.

"Always late, I see," Luca commented while helping Alessandra get back on her feet. They were the cutest couple in the world.

"Oh shut up," Taleya glared evilly at him. I couldn't help but notice the weird accent she had. It was like...French. I was French, so that was cool. What's she doing in Italy though? I was going to make it my mission to find out. I didn't even know what she was to the mafia yet.

"Still sassy too."

"Chloe and I started picking dresses out while we were waiting for you two," Alessandra said, "My only request is that when you're looking at dresses, please don't forget about my bump. I don't really feel like squeezing into a tight dress. Oh and the dress has to be available in a dark red."

Alessandra, Lilly and Taleya all disappeared into different sections of the store. I turned to Luca, ready with my questions. He spoke first though, "What's wrong now, blondie?"

"Nothing. I'm not going to be the one wearing the dress so why should I tell them what to wear? I actually have questions for you."

"Of course, of course."