The Mafia Boss and the Pizza Place

-Angelo's POV-

"What do you mean she's gone?! How can she just be gone?!" I yelled at the two goons standing in front of me and tried as hard as humanly possible not to take my gun out and shoot them both. They've let me down on numerous occasions so I've been more than generous. I think this was the final straw. "Who was watching her?"

"Uh..." Guido tried to think, his puny brain wasn't fucking capable though...obviously, "The new guy."

"New guy?" I asked. We hadn't had any one join in a couple of months. "What new guy?"

"What's his name?" He turned to Nico for help, but all he did was shrug. "It starts with a K. Kas...Kasim...ler?"

Kasimler?

Who the hell was that?

"Kasimir?" I asked, knowing that if that was the person he was talking about, we were going to have some serious trouble.

"Yeah! Him! He looks like a baby, why would you hire him?"

"I didn't," I pushed past the two of them.

I didn't know how I was going to get Chloe out of this.

-Chloe's POV-

Kasimir was a real asshole, I learned that the hard way. He told me to walk with him, so I did because I didn't want myself or my mini to get hurt. And for some reason he still bonked me over the heard with the backend of his gun.

I passed out and now here I was.

I didn't know where here was though.

I didn't feel good. I felt weak, like I had been heavily sedated for years and was only just now trying to survive without it. I didn't know if I had been drugged, but it seemed plausible.

I was beyond shocked to see where I was. Shocked wasn't even close to a good enough word to describe how I felt right now.

Actually, I was confused.

I was in my room. At my dad's house. In Los Angeles.

"What the holy hell?" I said quietly to myself while slowly sitting up. I was so convinced that whatever was going to happen to me was going to be way worse than this. At least I knew my dad wouldn't kill me.

I was starting to feel a little like Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz.

I crawled off the bed, and dragged myself across the room to the door. I poked my head out and looked around before exiting and slowly descending the stairs.

The house was quiet, too quiet as I searched for anyone. This was about to be one of the most awkward times of my life, I could tell.

I wasn't surprised in the least to come across Bradley first. He was sitting at the dining table, eating from a bowl of fruit when he looked up at me. He didn't say anything though, he just continued eating.

I felt odd, out of place even, unwanted, and unwelcome. Being here was the last thing I wanted, but no one seemed to care. "Where's dad?" I asked, my voice weak and shaky.

He kept his gaze away from me as he mumbled, "Upstairs."

Great. Exactly where I just was.

I turned around and walked back up the stairs and tried to think of which room he may have been in. I went with the office because the man did nothing but work. It was like his sanctuary or something.

I tapped lightly on the door before pushing it open. I sucked in a deep breath, hoping that this wouldn't go over badly. I walked in and closed the door behind me.