3. Say "I Love You"

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)

You, Maou, Ashiya, Urushihara, Emi, and Rika sat at a table together at Maou's place, also known as the Devils Castle.

"Well, I'm hella bored." You said.

"Ditto." Emi agreed. "What do you guys do around here anyways?"

"Yea I mean, it's just so... empty." You looked around the room which basically only had a table, a couple of boxes, a computer, and a kitchen.

"Well, Urushihara always hogs the computer all day, so we're left to do chores." Ashiya glared at Urushihara.

"I've got it!" Rika exclaimed. "Why don't we play truth or dare?"

Maou, Emi, Ashiya, and Urushihara all looked at her, confused. Emi was the first to speak in the silence.

"Truth or what now?"

Rika gasped. "You guys don't know what truth or dare is?"

You raised an eyebrow. "Don't you people have childhoods?"

Emi laughed nervously and scratched the back of her neck. "Just kinda... forgot how to play..."

You and Rika exchanged looks. "It's in the title."

"Yea... you can't really forget how to play." You said.

"Whatever! Just teach us already!" Maou said.

"Ok, so someone asks another person, truth or dare. That person chooses which one and they either have to tell a truth, or do a dare. Got it?" Rika explained.

Everyone nodded. "Ok, so who goes first?" Everyone exchanged looks.

Emi raised her hand and sighed. "I guess I will."

Rika smiled. "Ok, Emi, choose who to ask."

Emi looked at everyone and sighed. "Maou, truth or dare?"

"Um... dare."

"I dare you to die!" Emi yelled at him, taking out a pocket knife from her purse and pointing it at him.

Maou looked a bit scared and stepped back a bit. Rika facepalmed. "Emi, you can't do that! That's illegal! Plus I'm pretty sure it's one of the rules!"

Emi sighed and put the pocket knife away. "Fine. I dare you to lick your foot, you worthless demon."

"What?! I'm not doing that!" Maou protested.

"You have to, it's the rules." You said bluntly.

Maou looked down at his foot, disgusted. "This is a cruel game."

"Don't do it sire! I shall take the dare for you!" Ashiya said.

"You... can't do that either." You said

"I sorry sire! I have failed you!"

"Dude, quit your yapping so I can focus!" Maou then looked down at his foot and stuck out his tongue.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" You and Rika cheered.

Maou quickly licked his foot in disgust. "Bleh, I'm never doing that again."

"Geez. Imagine all the sweat and jerms on your foot you just licked. That's sad." Urushihara said bluntly, playing on his PASTA game consol.

"Shut up you NEET!" Maou yelled.

"Make me." Urushi said, not looking away from his game console.

"Ok Urushihara, truth or dare?" Maou asked.