44. One Day (Part 3)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

"Hey Y/n!"

You looked up from your thoughts to see Daniel running over to you. He was one of your co-workers, and friends. He was also probably the funniest person you'd ever meet.

"Oh, Daniel! Listen!"

"No! I've been looking all over for you!" He said.

"But I'm in big trouble!"

"Trouble?! They slapped me because of you!" He yelled.

"They shot at me!!" You screamed.

"They drank my expensive champagne!" He wined dramatically.

You stopped. "Wait, who?!"

"Government agents..." He wined.

"But why?!"

"Because you, work for Shiro Ashiya!" He said, gesturing to you.

"Who's Shiro Ashiya?!" You asked, confused by all this.

"Sadou Maou's right-hand man." Said a familiar voice.

"But who's-" You stopped mid sentence, quickly recognizing the voice. You spun on your feet, turning around to see Lucifer. 'Oh shiz... I'm dead.'

"Well excuse me, who are you!" Daniel asked.

"That's him." You gasped. "He's the reason I'm in this mess!" You whispered.

"Lucifer... what are you doing here...?" You laughed hesitantly.

"Lucifer? Lucifer who?!" Daniel asked.

"The one who's going to smack you if you don't shut up." Lucifer walked towards you two. "Now listen." Lucifer put a hand on Daniel's shoulder. "I'm taking your car."

Daniel laughed. "Hey, don't you dare take my car... or I'll break your hands. I'm a green belt in Kung fu!" He boasted. "My flying kick is so fast, it can knock a bird out of the air." He said, gesturing to the sky.

*BANG*

"AH, UNCLE!!" Daniel screamed, holding his kneecap and falling to the ground in complete pain from the wound.

You're mouth was agape. "You shot him!" You yelled.

"You shot meeee!" Daniel cried.

"Y/n, get in the car." Lucifer ordered.

"Why did you shoot him?!?!" You yelled, holding your head in your hands.

"Why did you shoot meeee?!" Daniel wined.

"Y/n, get in the car!" Lucifer ordered for the second time.

"Y/n, don't get in carrr!" Daniel wined, still holding his kneecap in pain.

Lucifer aimed his gun at Daniel.

Daniel screamed, falling back. "Get in the car Y/n!" He pleaded.

You shrieked, frustrated, and got in the car without a choice, stomping and crossing your arms as you did so.

Lucifer kneeled down to Daniel. "It's a flesh wound. No where close to the bone."

Daniel fearfully nodded.

"Good shot, huh?" Lucifer smiled.

"Very good sir!" Daniel said quickly. "But whyyyy?" He pleaded.

Lucifer laughed. "Well, you were about to use your "flying kick" on me. Couldn't take a chance." Lucifer said. "Now listen, count to one hundred after we leave. Then you can call the police, ambulance, everyone."