15. Know it or Not (Part 1)

"Hey Lucifer, can you pass me a peace of bocky?" You asked, reaching your hand out as you searched the web.

"Sure." Lucifer passed you a piece while playing on his PASTA console.

You and Lucifer had been best friends since you were little. You had both been there for eachother. You both knew each other very well. You guys even became fallen angels together without knowing it. You both new each other's secrets and what each other's favorite things were. Now you were both human, living in a tiny apartment with Maou and Ashiya.

Just then, there was a knock, causing everyone to look towards the door. "I'll get it." Maou said, walking over to the door. Just as he opened it, he stood slightly frightened at what he saw. The land lady was here...

"Hello boys, and darling girl. I just came to say that there will be a dance at the park next month for ages 15-18, couples only. It's free and for one year you'll only have to pay half of your rent if you come. And I was wondering if that young couple over there would like to come." The land lady said, pointing to you and Lucifer.

You and Lucifer glanced at eachother and laughed. "You think we're a couple?!" You asked, laughing your ass off at how ridiculous it sounded.

"Well I'm sorry. You two just seemed so perfect for eachother. I hope that young man would like to go with someone else then, it would be quite nice. I'll see you then." The land lady said, walking off as Maou shut the door.

"She's not wrong you know. You two do look a lot like a couple." Maou said, smirking at the two of you. You two really didn't know how obvious it looked.

"Please. That would be so weird!" You laughed. I mean, he was your best friend. It's not like you could actually fall for him... right? That would just be too awkward.

Lucifer smirked. "Yeah right. Who needs a girlfriend when you got a computer?"

"Actually Urushihara, you're going." Ashiya said.

"WHAT?!"

"Well duh. It's only ages 15-18 so we're too old to go." Maou said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"And we'd get half off for our rent for a year if you go." Ashiya said. That was it. He had to go. There was no stopping Ashiya from getting half off of rent for a year.

"But I have no one to go with! It's couples only!" He yelled.

"Then y/n can go with you." Ashiya pointed out.

"WHAT?! I am NOT going to a dance." You said, crossing your arms. 1. You didn't know how to dance. 2. You were NOT going to awkwardly dance with Lucifer. 3. People will be there... and people annoy you.

"Well then, I guess we'll have to find Urushihara a girlfriend." Maou shrugged.

You snickered. "Perfect! I'll help him girl-hunting!" You squealed, happy you could find your best friend a girlfriend. This would be fun.

(Le Time Skip)

You all looked around, helping Lucifer find a girl. "Ooh! What about her!" You said, pointing to a girl with a nose peircing, lip peircing, and black lipstick.

Lucifer shook his head.

Your eyes glanced from girl to girl, trying to figure out which one seemed like Lucifer's type.

"What about that young lady?" Ashiya asked, pointing to someone with long blonde hair. As soon as they turned around tho... you laughed.

"Dude, that's a guy." Ashiya noticed this and blinked.

"Ooh ooh! Her! Her!" You yelled, pointing to someone with long teal hair put in pig tails. She wore a white shirt with a teal tie and a skirt with long boots.