41. The NEET and The NEKO

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)
(Ps. Neko! Reader!)

You waved your tail around and flapped your ears, laying on the ground lazily. You were a Neko, also known as half cat, half human. You used to work as Satan's spy... and now you live with them in the human world.

You sometimes liked to tease Lucifer with your cuteness though...

Acting all innocent was just your kinda thing.

You didn't know if he actually liked you though...

and that just kinda through you off...

Especially when he didn't pay any attention to you.

Your eyes drifted towards Lucifer, who was playing some sort of game on his computer. His deep purple eyes were glued to the computer, as always. He seemed to be playing some sort of intense battle game. 'I wonder...'

"Urushi..." You said softly. "I'm bored."

Urushihara ignored you and continued playing his game. 'Seriously... not even a glance? Well, dats cold...' You sighed and crawled over to him, peaking your head over his shoulder. You didn't notice this, but it caused him to tense a bit.

"Urushi...?"

He sighed and brought his hand up to your ears, stroking them, causing you to purr softly. Urushihara blushed as you continued to purr, rubbing your head against his shoulder. You snuck under his arm and poked your head in front of his, blocking the computer screen and smiling cutely.

He blinked at you. "What...?"

Your ears flopped down. "Play with me."

Urushihara blushed at your innocence, slightly cursing under his breath. He sighed. "What do you want to do?"

You shrugged.

He sighed again. "Alright."

He attempted to get up, failing to notice that you were sitting in his lap. You squealed as Urushihara tripped over you, causing you to fall with him.

You blinked your eyes open and noticed that Lucifer was right in top of you. You smiled.

"Lucy-chan!"

Lucifer turned red, noticing the position you two were in. He tensed, twitching as he felt your tail brush the spot between his legs. 'Of frick... should've seen that one coming. Sorry Urushi... Hmm, maybe I can experiment with this though...

"D-don't call me that..." He mumbled, trying to get himself together and ignore the fact that you were right underneath him.

"But Lucy-chan..." You pouted.

He flinched. "Just don't..."

You looked up at him and noticed he was staring down at your lips. You blushed, thoughts going from innocent to what Lucy could be thinking right now...

'What could he be thinking about right now...?' You gulped at the thought. 'Ok Y/n... just... continue the cuteness... a-annoy him...'

You looked at him with a bit of fear in your eyes, looking into his lusty ones... Your lips parted, with a bare whisper. "Lucy-cha-" Before you could finish, Lucifer's lips were slammed onto yours. You could feel tingles all around your body. You started melting into the kiss, sliding your arms to his chest. You could feel the heat and the passion in it as you ran your fingers through his hair.

'T-this is happening... oh gosh... I'm dead... I've freaking died and gone to heaven...'

When you two pulled away, you could feel lucifer kissing your neck, and the sensitive spot behind your cat ears. You purred at this with a small moan mixed in, blushing furiously.

"I told you not to call me that..." Lucifer breathed out into your ear.

You purred again. "I don't regret it..."

AN: Just a short fluffy One-shot for you guys. Anyways, I hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote and comment! Bye guys! :3