39: One of the Guys (Part 4)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

You quickly scurried to the edge of the building, causing your boyish wig to fly off. Your long h/c hair blew all around you, but you didn't care. All that was on your mind was 'Save that stupid idiot!'

Without hesitation, you leaped off the building, trying to get to Urushihara. As soon as you were down to his level, you reached out and grabbed his sleeve.

"URUSHIHARA!" You screamed with tears in your eyes.

His eyes opened wide at you. "HITOSHI?!?!"

You wrapped your arms around his neck as fast as you could, looking at him straight in the eyes with tears falling down your blushing cheeks.

"LUCIFER, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, YOU STUPID SELFISH NEET!!" You yelled at him, immediately bringing your lips to his.

Lucifer's eyes widened. As soon as you kissed him... it was as if time stopped. Lucifer had wrapped his arms around you, and a giant breeze had blown.

When you pulled away from the kiss, you looked at him with wide eyes. His magnificent black wings were holding you two up.

He grinned at you, tilting his head a bit. "Your a girl... aren't you?"

You blushed deep red, remembering that you were still undercover... and your cover was just blown. 'Crap... The council is gonna hate me for this...'

You zoned back in to see that you and Lucifer were on the ground. He looked at you and raised an eyebrow. "Wait... how did you know my real name...?"

You blushed, opening your mouth to say something. But you didn't know what to say. So instead... you did the only thing you could.

You grabbed Lucifer by the collar, and slammed your lips onto his. He immediately blushed, surprised by the sudden movement.

Soon, you pulled away, leaving him agape.

"I-I gotta go!" You ran outta there as fast as you could, leaving him flustered.

(Le Time Skip)

You sat on a wooden bench at the park and sighed. "I'm so stupid..." You said aloud, speaking to no one.

"Now come on. Don't say that."

You squealed and jumped up from your seat in surprise, looking next to you to see Lucifer. You blushed. "L-Lucifer?"

He smirked. "Who else do you know by that name?"

You slightly giggled at his comment, and smiled.

But soon your smile faded...

"I'm suppose to kill you... that was my mission." You said sadly.

He scooted closer next to you. "Well... I'm not dead... so thanks." He smiled.

You shoved him away. "Dude! I'm your enemy! How can you be so cool about this?!" You yelled, getting frustrated by the fact that Lucifer had done nothing to you.

He shrugged.

Your eye twitched. You groaned. "Your so unbelievable! I can't believe you don't hate me right now!! Like wow! I could just take my sword out and kill you, but you just sit there doing nothing! What the hell?!"

He smirked, getting up and walking closer, looking down at you with a devious smile. You turned bright red as he did so, slightly shivering.

You looked to the ground to hide your blush, but he lifted your chin up.

"That's because I'd die for you." He whispered, looking straight into your eyes.

Your eyes widened.

You didn't say a word.

He laughed. "Did I not make that clear?"

You still stood there, speachless. He got closer, causing you to step back, slightly frightened a bit... but also exited by this. Your heart started to pound faster.

"I love you..." He whispered into your ear.

Your blush became darker. You opened your mouth to say something... but couldn't find the words to say. You just couldn't believe it. It couldn't be true... A demon can't love you...

But then... why do you love him?

Within seconds... your lips were touching for the third time. You started getting deeper into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. After a while, you two pulled away, both breathing heavily.

"I..."

"Say it." He smirked.

"I love you too..."

AN: SORRY GUYS!! I meant to update this yesterday since I got SU MANY comments!! Like wow!! Dat made mah day! xD Anyway, I couldn't update yesterday because I got a cold and mah body felt all bleh and couldn't think. I still have it, but now I feel a little better and I didn't want to let you guys down. SU YE. But enough of dat! Remember to vote and comment! Bye guys! :3