37. One of the Guys (Part 2)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Pics used for the collage in the Media!)

You sat against the wall of the apartment and sighed. Maou was gone to work at MgRonalds and Ashiya was in the kitchen, cooking. These guys reminded with of a family... a... strange.. family...

You crawled over next to Urushihara who was currently playing on his computer... like always. 'These guys don't seem like their trying to take over the world at all... Maybe I'm wrong, maybe they aren't the demons.'

"OH MY! NO! I'VE OVERCOOKED THE DINNER! THOSE INGREDIENTS WERE EXPENSIVE!" You heard Ashiya yell from the kitchen.

You looked over at him with an eyebrow raised. 'Wow... what a sissy house wife... I mean seriously, who calls 5$/¥ expensive?'

You sighed as Ashiya continued freaking out about the burnt dinner and looked over Urushihara's shoulder. "What game are you playing?" You asked, finally having the courage to say something.

Before Urushihara could answer, an animatronic jumped out, causing you to scream... like a girl. You fell onto your back, causing your 'guy' bangs to fall into your face. 'Well, there goes the courage...' You thought.

Urushihara laughed. "Wow dude. You scream like a girl."

"Shut up..." You mumbled, laying in your own misery.

'These demons are freaking idiots... Satan works at 'MgRonalds' of all places... Ashiya constantly complains about expenses and money... and Urushihara just stays on his computer all day to the point where his legs basically just die on him...'

You got up from your spot on the floor. As soon as you did, the sound of a door unlocking hit you. 'Oh gosh... it's Satan again...'

"Hey guys I'm home! AND guess what!" Maou asked, smiling proudly.

'This is it, isn't it?! He took over the human race while he was gone! All is doomed! Everyone take shelter! Satan's on the loose!'

"I GOT A RAISE!!" He exclaimed happily.

You blinked. 'YE, these guys are idiots...' You thought, falling back to the floor.

"Amazing work Sire! I praise you! Hitoshi, isn't it amazing!" Ashiya yelled.

"Hip hip hooray..." You said lifelessly, weakly punching your fist up to praise him along with Ashiya.

Maou walked over and sat at the table, feeling a bit too good about himself... Meanwhile, you laid on the floor like a dead fish... great.

(Le Time Skip to Next day)

You woke up on the hard floor with a blanket around you. 'Well, I slept like a rock... how nice.' You thought sarcastically.

Snuggling into the blanket, you decided to sleep a bit more... until you felt someone rip the blanket off you. You got up with red eyes to see Ashiya holding your blanket.

"Time to get up Hitoshi. Breakfast is-"

"DUDE!! LET ME F*CKING SLEEP!!" You snapped with rage filling your eyes. You snatched the blanket back and snuggled back into the warmth, leaving Ashiya shocked.