20. Secrets and Pain (Part 1)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)
(Ps. This was a request from DatSmexyAckerman. Thanks for the request! :3)

You walked across the street to the movie theatre. You really wanted to see the new movie that came out, (Favorite new movie). You pushed the doors open and walked in, heading to the popcorn stand.

"One large bag of popcorn please." You said to the lady, giving her the money.

She gave you the popcorn and you smiled. "Thank you." You then slowly walked to the ticket stand, munching on a big of your popcorn.

"One ticket to (Favorite new movie), please." You said.

The guy looked up at you from his comic and sighed. "Sorry, but we're sold out."

'SOLD OUT?! Man... what am I gonna do with all this popcorn?!' You thought.

You sighed and sadly smiled. "Alright. Bye sir." You walked out of the theatre, plopping a price of popcorn into your mouth.

"Well, I guess I'll have to-" before you could finish, a giant rumble noise of something collapsing grabbed your attention
It also caused you to shake, making a few pieces of popcorn from your bag to fall to the ground. You raised an eyebrow.

"What was that...?" You ran across the sidewalk, heading to the place where the sound had irrupted. You heard another rumble and turned a corner, stopping as your eyes widened.

A boy with purple hair was FLYING... With black WINGS. You then turned and saw... wait... is that SATAN?! Ok, I'm dreaming... right? .....RIGHT?!

You sighed and smiled a bit. "Well it's as good as a movie. Might as well stand by and watch." You sat down and munched on your popcorn, watching the scene unravel.

"Manifest my true power, so I may vanquish all evil!" A fuchsia haired girl yelled. Suddenly, her hair blew towards the sky and turned white. A suit of armor wrapped around her and a sword appeared in her hand.

"SHE CAN STILL DO THAT?!" The purple haired man yelled. You slightly laughed a bit, still munching on your popcorn.

'Man, this is WAY more awesome than a movie' You thought 'Totally worth having f/n/m sold out.'

"I am a hero ward! Though the world may change, that fact never will!"

"Lame! Rewrite!" The... demon thing yelled. You giggled.

The Hero turned around and glared at him. "Oh shut your trap! After I'm done with those two, your butt's next on my list to kick. So you better watch yourself!"

"Just be quick. Here, this should help." The demon said.

You gasped as he was about to snap his fingers. You tilted your head. 'Doesn't seem that scary for a demon...' When you looked around, you saw many people fall into unconsciousness. 'Huh... wonder why that didn't happen to me...' You thought. You did your best to make sure that none of them saw you and held your popcorn close.

"What did you do?!" The Hero asked.

"I put up a magical barrier. Now your free to unleash on these fools. And won't have to worry about civilians." The devil said, still holding up the bridge that had collapsed earlier.