38. One of the Guys (Part 3)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

You're eyes started to flutter open. It was silent. You saw a plain white ceiling, and it seemed as if you were in a small apartment. 'Oh frick... I'm back at the 'Devil's Castle', aren't I?' You thought miserably.

Soon, you heard a single voice. "Good, your awake."

You got up and looked to the right to see Urushihara staring at you from his computer. You started to feel a slight pain in your head. You looked down and pulled your sleeves up to see small bandages and a few bruises left there.

"You took a pretty nasty fall from those stairs. Next time, you shouldn't be in such a rush." Urushihara smirked.

For some reason... his smirk caused you to blush.

"W-who carried me here?" You asked, still trying to sound somewhat 'guyish'. To be honest, you looked like a small teenage boy... younger than Urushihara. It was like you were between 14-16.

"I did." He said, causing you to blush even more.

Urushihara looked down at your arms again, noticing a cut that was uncovered. He sighed and got up. "You still have an uncovered cut on your arm. I'll get you some cream and a bandaid for that."

He came back and sat next to you, rubbing the cream on your arm. He then took the bandaid and placed it over the cut. You blushed as you looked into his caring eyes. 'How can a freaking demon be so... comforting...?'

"You seriously need to be more careful though." He said, sighing. He started to stand up... but his legs weren't on his side.

His legs had fallen asleep, causing him to topple over...

And onto you.

"OOF." You two grunted, falling to the ground. You opened your eyes to see Urushihara pinning you to the floor with his face just inches away from yours. Your face turned beet red.

Urushihara then opened his eyes, realizing the awkward position you two were in. "U-Urushihara...?" You asked, trying to look away, hoping that the fallen angel would get off you soon. But the truth is...

You kinda liked this.

Urushihara started looking into your eyes... getting lost in them. "H-Hitoshi... just... don't hate me for what I'm about to do..."

You felt two soft lips press against your own. Your eyes widened in surprise. 'Urushihara... Is kissing me...' You thought. You tried to squirm out of his grip, but he kept you pinned there. After a while, you started to melt into the kiss... enjoying it more as every second passed.

You slid your arms around his neck and kissed back, making the kiss deeper. After a while... you realized what was happening.

You pushed Urushihara away and took a deep breath in, blushing as red as a tomato. "Y-your gay?!?!" You yelled at him.

He shrugged. "I thought I wasn't but I guess I am..." He smirked. "Thanks to you."

There was no way of getting out of this one... 'I freaking kissed a demon general... And I LIKED it!' You looked down, trying to hide the blush from your cheeks.

"Besides... you kinda DID kiss back..." He smirked.

'That's right... I... I kissed back! Frick!' You thought, turning your cheeks even more red than they already were.