25. When Hearts turn Black

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)
(Ps. This was a request from ElfOfMirkwood27 . Thanks su much! :3)

You stood at the middle of the battle field, dodging every attack from the demons. Lucifer stood a few feet away from you with his shotgun. Fighting with him felt amazing. He was on your side... you were on his. You felt like he protected you from everything. Nothing could hurt you as long as he was there...

You glanced at him, then back at the demons. You then saw an angel hiding in a shadow. You squinted your eyes at him but couldn't see his face.

But you did see one thing...

A bow...

Aimed straight at Lucifer.

You gasped and watched as the arrow released. Everything was in slow motion. You could feel your eyes fading and coming back as the arrow slowly moved towards Lucy.

'I have to save him...'

'There's no other way...'

'I must...'

You ran across the field as fast as you could with your hair swaying back with you. You leaped up and hit the ground with your feet skidding across.

"LUCIFER!"

A huge pain filled your chest...

Your Heart.

"Y/N!!"

Everything started to get blurrier by the second. You felt yourself fall over as your eyes swiftly closed. You felt two arms wrap around you as you fell.

You were in Lucifer's arms...

The warm feeling of his arms around your cold body almost brought you back to life...

But it Didn't.

You felt a voice echo in your ears.

"Please stay with me... please..."

A tear dropped onto your cheek.

Life was fading away...

and all turned black...

////////////////////////////////

Lucifer's POV

"LUCIFER!"

Y/n skidded in front of me with her arms wide open. My eyes widened as an arrow went straight through her chest.

"Y/N!!"

Her limp body slowly fell...

but I caught her.

She was here in my arms...

My heart started to speed up as I felt her body turn cold. Tears filled my eyes as I watched her breaths slowly stop.

"Please stay with me... please..."

A tear slipped my eye.