42. One Day (Part 1)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

Must Read!: Ok, so in this story, Lucifer is being chased by Sariel since he has a powerful magic amulet that Sariel wants. You get tagged along, yada yada yada, just to clear some confusion, Enjoy!

You sat on the couch with Rika grabbing a snack from the fridge. You sighed as you scrolled online though your accounts. You two were roommates, and she was your best friend... and only friend. Yeah, you didn't get out much. You just kinda... had too much work to do.

"Seriously Y/n, you need someone in your life." Rika said, plopping down onto the couch and propping her feet up on the coffee table.

You stopped, and looked over at her, raising an eyebrow. "What?"

"A boyfriend Y/n! You NEED a boyfriend!!"

You blinked at her, processing everything she had said... before you burst out laughing. "Yeah right! Like some guy is gonna make my life SO much better." You said sarcastically.

She huffed. "I mean it! Your so lonely nowadays, and you've NEVER been in a relationship!"

You sighed. 'She's gonna make me do it, isn't she?' You thought, preparing for the worst. Rika always did this... complained about how everyone else did something... and you were the only one who didn't.

"You should find someone online!" She smiled.

You blinked at her. "Seriously...?"

She grabbed your laptop and started typing in a site. Something called 'TrueLuv.com'. Like that totally isn't the cheesiest name ever...

"Here!" She said, handing you the laptop.

"Wait.. YOU ALREADY CREATED A PROFILE FOR ME?!?!"

She smiled. "Yup."

"Plays video games, loves chocolate, and needs someone to love <3... Really? You REALLY had to put that there?!" You yelled, reading your profile out loud.

"Oh gawd I hate that picture..." You mumbled, looking at the pic of you sitting in bed with a tank top on.

You sighed. "Fine... I guess I'll try this out..."

*Ding*

You blinked, and looked down and the laptop.

Rika squealed. "Someone asked you on a date!!" She yelled happily.

"Haraku101..." You read out loud.

"SAY YES! SAY YES!!" Rika fangirled, jumping up and down.

You hesitated, dragging the mouse between the yes and the no. You closed you eyes and randomly slammed your hand on the mouse. When you opened them back up...

"Congratulations! You've chosen to date Haraku101!" The computer scream beamed.

You sighed. "I guess I'll just go... where is this place anyway?"

"Oh, it's at that fancy restraint nearby! He already reserved it for you!" Rika smiled.

You flopped back on the couch. "Fine..."