30. Fragile

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)

"Hey Lucy, can I have a piece of bocky?" You asked, sitting next to him while he played his game. You started at the bocky, waiting for an answer from him.

"No."

You pouted. "Please?" You put your hands together, doing a puppy dog face.

"No."

"Pretty please!!" You said, eagerly.

"No."

You groaned at your failed attempt and sighed. "Whyyyy!"

Lucifer looked at you. "Why don't we play a game?" He said without answering your question.

You smiled. "Alright!"

He held up his fist. "I'm going to hit you."

Your smile faded. "Y-you wouldn't do that..."

'Why would he...? He wouldn't... he can't...'

He smirked, bringing back his fist, ready to aim it at you.

You gasped and shut your eyes closed. 'Please don't hit me, please don't hit me, please don't hit me. He won't hit me..."

You could feel Lucifer's fist nearly collide with your face...

Of course, it didn't.

But something did...

You felt two soft lips on your own. Your eyes widened. You could feel your heart beat faster by the second. Meanwhile, your brain was trying to process what was going on...

'He's... he's kissing me...'

You're eyes fluttered closed and you kissed back, putting your arms around his neck, causing the kiss to deepen.

Once you two broke away, you could feel your heart slow down a bit.

But then you felt his breath on your ear...

And it sped up again...

"What I meant to say, was I'll hit on you..."

You're cheeks turned crimson red.

"Oh and by the way... I really like you."

He pulled away, leaving you flustered. You could feel your heart speed up even more.

Until you felt a kiss on your neck.

That's when you gasped. "Lucifer..."

"You know I'd never hit you right... your too fragile for that."

"And your mine..."

The End!

AN: just a short fluffy chapter I came up with. Hope you guys like it. Anyway, please vote and comment. Bye guys! :3