13. No Good in Goodbye

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)
(Ps. This was a request from DatSmexyAckerman. Thanks for the cool idea! :3)

"Lucy, what are you looking at?" You asked, watching as he kneeled down to the ground and observed the item carefully, picking in up into his hand. He was only ten years old, and so were you. You were both angels at the time.

He got up, still holding the item, and looked at you, smirking. "Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?"

You giggled. "Sorry."

He pulled something out from his pocket and added it to the item. When he was done, he walked over to you and lifted the item up.

You gasped. It was a small shiny purple ruby attached to a string to make a necklace. You smiled widely, looking at the beautiful item. "It's so pretty." You said.

Lucifer held the item with both hands and placed it around your neck. You looked down at it happily and held the shiny ruby in your hand. "Thank you so much Lucy!" You yelled, wrapping your arms around him.

He laughed, putting his arms around your waist. "No problem. You can use it to remember me."

You giggled. "Why do you act like your going to leave? You'll always stay by my side, right?"

"Right..." Lucifer whispered. His smile faded as he hugged you tighter. He wanted to remember this moment as something special. You two pulled away, with you smiling and Lucifer half smiling.

"Well, I gotta go now. Goodbye Lucy!" You yelled, running home.

"Bye Y/n..." He whispered, watching you run. He looked down and sighed, scratching the back of his head. "I'll miss you y/n..."

(Le Time Skip to Next Day)

You walked out of your room in the kingdom and walked over to the secret spot you and Lucifer always went together. Once you got there, you waited for him.

(1 hour later)

"He can't be this late. Maybe he had something to do..." You thought, laying back on the clouds and looking up into the sky.

(2 hours later)

You sat on a soft cloud and shaped Lucifer's name into it. After that, you put a heart around it, sighing. "Where are you Lucy?"

(3 hours later)

Tears started to form into your eyes. "If you don't come back today... you will tomorrow, right?" You said, looking up with false hope in your eyes. "Please..." You cried.

But he didn't come back. Not the next day... or the day after that... or ....ever.

************************************************************************************************

You sighed, remembering the memory as you looked at the necklace. It felt like it was only yesterday. You two were kids, nothing in the world mattered, and you could be free.