16. Know it or Not (Part 2)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)

You woke up on the floor with blanket and pillow. An ice pack laid on your head. "W-what happened?" You asked, trying to push away the strange feelings you felt inside.

"We're not really sure. You just kinda... fainted on the sidewalk." Maou said.

There was a glint in your eyes as you felt all the memories flash back from before. You held the place where your heart was in pain. 'It hurt. It hurt so much. Is this what they mean when they say... heart broken?' You sighed and laid back down on your bed, teary eyed.

'It's too late...' 'You thought. H-he's already found someone else... I-I can't do anything now...' Nothing can change what's already happened... nothing.

The days past by and you barely spoke a word to anyone. You ignored Lucifer... but he hadn't noticed. He was always too caught up with Milly. Everything was in its place... but you.

Meanwhile, Lucifer sat on a bench with Milly, but something didn't seem right. 'She's perfect... she's everything I've wanted... But then, why do I feel like something's missing?'

Milly looked at her watch and gasped." Oh my, look at the time. Well, I have to go home now, by Urushihara." She said, said walking away.

Lucifer sighed. 'What's wrong with me?'

(Le Time Skip)

Lucifer walked into the apartment to see that everyone was already asleep. 'Well, I better get some rest too.' He crawled into his box and sighed, drifting off to sleep.

=======================================================================

Lucifer got up, rubbing his head. He looked around him to see that he was in some sort of room. He looked around and saw a broken mirror to his left. "What's this?"

Lucifer looked into the mirror, tilting his head at it. The mirror blurred out, and an image slowly appeared. It was y/n... She sat on the floor with tears in her eyes. Lucifer looked at the image sadly. "Y/n..." He sighed. "I forgot about you..."

Suddenly, the image blurred out, and a new image appeared in front of him. It was him and Milly sitting together on the bench. He brought his hand up to her cheek, and slowly leaned in. As soon as he and Milly kissed, the image turned to a new angle, revealing a teary eyed y/n, stepping back with fear. Lucifer saw the pain in her eyes, growing wider and wider. The image started to blur a bit as she began to wobble on her feet. Her eyes closed, letting the tears escape as she fell to the ground.

"Y/N!" He yelled, placing his hands on the mirror.

Lucifer stepped back as the image blurred out, revealing a new image of y/n with a black and red dress on. Tears were streaming down her face she began to sing.

🎶I Don't know who you are to me, I don't know who you were...🎶
🎶You were my every moment... my every minute...🎶

An image appeared of when you two were little. And another... and another. Lucifer watched as memories flooded by second by second.

🎶I Don't know what kind of pain this is, don't understand the torment it is..🎶
🎶Why can't I breathe? Why are my eyes full of tears?🎶