11. The Dark Angel

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)
(Ps. This was a request from NyxTheSoulTaker. Btw, thanks for the awesome request!)
(Pps. In this story, reader-chan is a dark angel creepy pasta. x3)

Lucifer layer on the floor playing on his PASTA consol. Maou was at work and Ashiya was currently cooking dinner for the young master and the NEET.

"Urushihara, you can't stay in and play games all day you know!" Ashiya walked over to Lucifer and took away his PASTA.

"WHAT?! What am I suppose to do then?!" He yelled.

"Go outside and maybe take a walk around the neighborhood. You need some exercise so you can stay healthy." Ashiya pointed to the door.

Lucifer sighed and sat up. "Fine." He stood up, falling onto the ground since his legs had fallen alseap.

"You see! One day you'll be in a wheelchair and not even be able to walk anymore. Now go!" Ashiya said, scolding the poor shameful teen.

"Alright, mom!" Lucifer got up and balanced on his legs, finally able to walk outside, grabbing his jacket before he went out. He started walking along the sidewalk, bored out of his mind.

"Why do humans even need exercise. This is insane." Lucifer walked past an alleyway, noticing something shiny gleaming in the darkness. He walked into the ally. Right next to a garbage can lay a whole with something shiny at the bottom. Lucifer leaned in trying to see what it was.

"What the heck is this even-WOAH!" Lucifer slipped, falling into the whole... and into the darkness.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lucifer woke up to a dusty floor. He stood up and noticed the room was dark. A broken mirror lay at the front and several black feathers lay on the floor. There stood a table on the side with scratch marks and a single candle lit the room. There were old nicknacks here and there, plus a marking on the wall that wrote the words 'MY LOVE' in blood.

Lucifer was a bit worried where he was. His hands started shaking at the sight of everything. 'Why am I so scared? I'm a demon general!' He thought. 'Then again... I don't have my powers right now... and this weak human body definitely won't save me...'

Just then... a tune started playing and a mysterious voice, started singing. Shadows of the girl appeared everywhere as she sang.

(AN: Song in the media)

I will keep quiet
You won't even know I'm here
You won't suspect a thing
You won't see me in the mirror
But I crept into your heart
You can't make me disappear
Til I make you

The shadows kept coming and the girl had flashed in the mirror. Lucifer started to back away, getting a bit creeped out from everything.

I made myself at home
In the cobwebs and the lies
I'm learning all your tricks
I can hurt you from inside
I made myself a promise
You would never see me cry
Til I make you

The girl started circling around Lucifer like a hawk. Nothing had frightened him more as she looked at him with her deep dark red eyes, smirking.

Urushihara x Reader One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara