47. One Day (Part 6)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

"LUCIFER!!" You ran to the edge of the bridge and looked down, breathing heavily. Troops and soldiers stood next to you, shooting down at the water as another tear escaped your eye.

"If that bullet doesn't kill him... He'll definetly drown to death." An agent laughed. He picked up the amulet and smiled down at it. "You've officially got your life back... go on." He said, walking away.

(Le Time Skip)

You finally made it home to your old apartment. You held up your fist, hesitating before you knocked three times, and waited.

"Just a minute!" You heard from the other side.

There was a little shuffling before the door finally unlocked. "Hello, how may I-" Rika stopped, staring at you before grinning. "Y/n!" She wrapped her arms around you in an embrace. "I thought you got kidnapped and were forced to become a criminal or something..." She mumbled.

You looked down, trying to find the words to say. But you couldn't think of any... All you could think of was Lucifer...

(Le Time Skip)

You laid in bed, not even having the strength to turn on the tv. "Who are you...?" You mumbled, staring at the ceiling. "And... why do I feel so empty without you...?"

(Le Time Skip)

You slowly walked along your porch, looking out as it snowed. Relapsing memories just kept appearing everywhere you went.

'My heart was telling me that your a good guy...'

'Crazy, but not a criminal...'

(Le Time Skip)

You sat down at work with your hands on the keyboard. You didn't seem to be getting any work done though...

'I don't want to kill you, Y/n...'

'I just want to finish cooking dinner.' He laughed.

Hearing his laugh... you felt like your heart just couldn't take it. 'You have no feelings for him... he's a criminal.'

(Le Time Skip)

You laid in bed once again, sighing as Rika knocked out he door, before walking into your room. She smiled and sat down next to you.

"Thank goodness your safe at home now... this place just didn't feel the same without you." She laughed.

You're ears perked up.

'After it's all over... home.'

You gasped. "Rika, you're a genius!!" You yelled, climbing out of bed and rushing out the door.

Rika raised an eyebrow as she watched you go. "Um... your welcome?!"

(Le Time Skip)

You shuffled through your car, trying to find anything that would give you a clue. You weren't going to give up... you just couldn't.