46. One Day (Part 5)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

You both walked into a restaurant/bar type thing silently. You bit your lip, looking down and trying to forget about the kiss just for now. You looked around and followed Lucifer, sighing.

"What do we do now?" You asked, turning your head to Lucifer.

"We need to find someone to give the amulet to." He said, observing the area.

You pondered about this. 'Why would he want to give it to someone if he wasn't planning on giving it to anyone in the first place...? What ever happened to 'Never trust anyone?'

"Who?" You asked simply.

" Akar Damain." Lucifer said. (AN: Just a random villian I needed for the story who works for Sariel, just to be clear. x)

You thought about this for a bit, before spotting a waiter and stopping in place.

"Excuse me!"

The waiter turned to you.

"I'm looking for Mr. Akar Damain"

The waiter looked around. "Uhh... There he is ma'am." The waiter pointed.

You looked over there and smiled, pointing at him. "See, there's Akar Damain-!"

Lucifer put your hand down. "Hold on." He whispered to you. "Just, leave this to me, ok?"

You huffed. "Your just jealous. Your jealous because I'm better than you! That's why you didn't want to bring me." You smirked, crossing your arms.

Lucifer sighed. "Beginners luck." He looked around, quickly spotting something. "Now let's test our luck." He pulled you along with him to a gambling game called roulette.

You looked down at all the earnings and gasped. "Wow, that's a lot of money..."

"Place your bets ladies and gentlemen." The announcer said.

You suddenly realized something. "I don't know how to play!" You whispered, confused about what to bet on.

Lucifer looked at the number board, analyzing which number would have the most fate of winning. "Bet everything on number 31." He said simply.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "All of it?!"

"All of it." He repeated.

You hesitantly nodded, placing all the money on number 31. "Alright, no more bets." The announcer said, starting the spin. You watched as the ball rolled around all the numbers about three times, before slowly coming to a stop.

"And the winner is 31 black! Congratulations." The announcer said, handing you the money.

You squealed, grabbing Lucifer's arm and jumping up. "Oh my gosh! We won! We won!" You breathed out happily. Lucifer just smiled at you.

The announcer restarted the game, changing the numbers and started the bets. "Place your bets."

You sighed. "Now?" You asked him, smiling.

Lucifer examined the numbers and crossed his arms. "26." He nodded.

"Ok." You breathed out hastily, placing all the money on 26.

"No more bets." The announcer started the spin. The ball rolled along, skimming across every number and slowing to a stop.

"The winner is 26 red."

You squealed. "We won again, we won again!" You bounced up, smiling happily at Lucifer. "Thank you!"