5. Monster, How Should I Feel?

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)

"Alright, everyone have a seat on the couch and I'll bring you some water." Rika said as everyone sat down.

Maou, Ashiya, Emi, and Urushihara were all staying over at Rika's since their apartment was under construction. The stairs had recently broke and they needed repairing. Emi just decided to stay to make sure the boys wouldn't try anything.

Everyone looked to the h/c haired girl, who was sleeping on the couch across from them in a tank top and short shorts. She was wearing black eyeliner and had no shoes on.

"Who's she?" Maou whispered to Ashiya.

"I'm not sure, sire." Ashiya responded.

Just then, Rika came back with four glasses of water. "Here you go. Wow, this is gonna be so much fun. It's like a huge sleepover." Rika said excitedly.

"Um, yeah, so Rika?"

"Yeah, what is it?" She asked.

"Um... Who's she?" Emi asked pointing to the girl sleeping on the other couch.

"Oh, that's my roommate. Don't mind her. She has her own room here so I'm sure she won't be a problem for you guys. I'll even ask her if she wants to join the sleepover. Right after I wake her up."

Everyone looked at eachother and nodded.

"Hey Y/n! Can you wake up? The guests are here."

"Sorry, the person you are calling can't come to the phone right now. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep." You said sleepily.

"Y/N!!!" Rika yelled.

You instantly shot up with your eyes wide open. "Jeez! You don't have to blow my eardrum out." You changed your position and sat on the couch with your arms under your head.

"Ok. Maou and Ashiya can sleep on the couches and Emi's sharing my bed, so perfect!" Rika said.

"Wait! What about me?!" Urushihara yelled.

"Oh, right. Y/n, you don't mind sharing your bed with Urushihara, do you?" Rika asked.

"WHAT?!" You, Emi, and Urushihara all said at the same time.

"NO! I will NOT allow that!" Emi yelled.

"Emi, are you forgetting who's house this is? Besides, Y/n usually doesn't mind anything much. She's cool like that." Rika said.

Emi sighed. "Fine. But you better not touch her or I will kill you, you NEET!"

Urushihara looked scared. "Ok, ok, Jeez!"

You smiled. "Eh, I'll be fine. He seems like a cool guy." You said. Urushihara blushed at your comment.

"Alright then, it's settled!" Rika said.

"Ok, so now since we have that cleared. Y/n, about the song you wrote..." Rika started, looking at you with hope.

"I'm not singing it." You said bluntly.

"Come on! Songs are meant to be sung, am I right? And look, you even have a crowd." Rika said, pointing to everyone.

"Um, let me think about it... NO!" You yelled.

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please!"

"Rika, I'm won't sing it!"

You both kept arguing as the gang watched you two fight