36. One of the Guys (Part 1)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

You sat in front of the mirror while your stylist combed your hair back. 'Alright, so here's the deal. I need to spy on Satan and the demon generals. Sure, I may not be the BEST spy ever. But at the moment, every other spy angel in on duty. Anyway, they all live together on earth in a small apartment complex. And the thing is... no girls are aloud to live with guys in the complex. The land lady made that rule. So basically, I have to dress like a guy and wow... I sure do have mixed emotions about this...'

You sighed and looked in the mirror as the stylist put a h/c haired boys wig over your hair. You sighed. 'Wow, I get to see what it's like to be a guy... YE, this probably won't end well.'

As soon as the stylist was done and gone, you took your angel uniform off and wrapped bandages around your waist to hide your chest. You grabbed the human clothes from the table and put on the blur t-shirt, putting on a hoodie over that. You pulled up the baggy pants and put on the shorts shoes, tying them.

You looked back at the mirror, surprised. 'That's ME?! Gosh... crossdressing doesn't take much after all...' You sighed and got out, heading to the council room.

As soon as you got there, the council was staring at you. "Alright Y/n, are you sure your up for this?" The council asked.

You stood proud with your chest puffed out. "I will do what I must to serve the council!" You said proudly. But on the inside... you knew you were doomed.

The council nodded together, forming a portal to the human world. They had already transferred the humans language to your brain so that wasn't a problem. They also gave you enough of this so called 'money/yen', so you could have enough to live in the human world with the demons in case they were greedy.

You sighed and closed your eyes, ready to go through the portal. 'Well, here goes nothing...' Soon, you were running in, ready for whatever this world had in stock for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hopped out of the portal and landed on your feet, almost losing your balance. You steadied yourself and looked behind you to see your angel wings had dissapeared. 'Man... I really liked those wings...'

You looked up to the apartment complex and tilted your head. 'THIS is the so called Devil's Castle?' You walked over to what seemed like an office and pushed the door open.

"Hello and how may I help you?" A lady with light purple hair and a purple outfit asked.

'That must be Ms. Shiba, owner of the apartments...' You walked in and cleared your throat, trying to make it deeper than usual.

"I uh... I'm looking for an apartment..." You said.

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid all our apartments are occupied. Do you mind having roommates?" She asked.

You shook your head. "No ma'am. I don't mind."

She smiled. "Well, it seems that most of our rooms are rented by girls and most of the guys don't want roommates. But there is one room you could join with three men."

'That must be the demons...' You thought.

"Um, sure. That's fine."

"Alright. They aren't paying for a room to themselves so I'll ask them if you could make a deal with them and split the cost. Right this way um...?"

'Oh right! I need a guys name! Man... what kind of names does this place have?' You looked around and saw a worker with a name tag.

"Hitoshi! I'm Hitoshi... Izumi." You smiled awkwardly, randomly thinking of the last name.

"Alright Hitoshi. Right this way."

(Le Time Skip)

You stood at the top of the stairs while Ms. Shiba knocked on the door. "Boys, I have someone for you to meet!"

The door opened, revealing a black haired man with red eyes who looked nervous. 'Wow Satan... what happened to you?'

"Oh Ms. Shiba... nice to see you again..." The man scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Where are the other two? I would like them to be here as well." Ms. Shiba said.

A white haired man came rushing to the door with an awkward smile. "Ms. Shiba! Welcome! Urushihara, would you get over here please!" The man said, the fake smile never leaving his face.

The third man sighed and stood up, walking over to the door with a bored look on his face. 'Alciel... Lucifer... wow... I seriously don't even know...'

"Boys, this is Hitoshi! Would you mind if he lived with you. Maybe you boys could cut the pay and make a deal." Ms. Shiba spoke.

Satan blinked. "Oh... Hi. I'm Sadou Maou, that's Ashiya, and that over there is Urushihara. We wouldn't mind at all if you stayed with us."

"Yeah right." Urushihara mumbled, causing Ashiya to elbow him in the stomach. He cringed at the pain, holding his stomach and mumbling a quiet 'sorry'.

"Alright then. I'll leave you boys to work this out. Have a nice day." Ms. Shiba said, walking down the steps and back to her office.

Maou and Ashiya sighed, relieved that the land lady was finally out if sight.

"Anyway, sorry about Urushihara's rudeness. Why don't you come in?" Ashiya said, gesturing for you to walk in.

You did as told and walked in, looking over at Urushihara who was now on his computer.

"So... I guess I could pay half the rent then, since your letting me stay here and all..." You looked up at the two to see that their jaws had dropped.

"YOUR A LIFESAVER!!" Maou and Ashiya said at the same time, crushing you into a hug.

'Yeah... this is gonna be an interesting experience...'

To Be Continued...

AN: Ok, so what do you think? Crossdresser! reader-chan. When will the guys find out that your a girl? And what will Urushihara think of it? Anyway, this was really fun to write! I hope you all liked it! Remember to vote and comment on your opinion! Well, bye guys! :3

Ps. Yes, the pic is from Ouran High School Host Club in case anyone was wondering. x3