8. Rematch

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)

"You're really bad at this game, you know that?" Lucifer smirked. (AN: The game is Gang Beasts btw)

"SHUT UP NEET! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!" You yelled, furiously smashing your fingers on the game controls. "I WILL KILL YOU!"

"And how are you going to do that?" Lucifer asked, propping his head on his palm.

You started sweating, unknowing what to do. "I'll... I'LL DO SOMETHING!"

Lucifer laughed. "I'm barely trying over here and there you are sweating like crazy."

You focused on the game, not daring to move your eyes away. "F*CKING FALL OFF THE BRIDGE YOU STUPID DEMON!!! HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE AFTER THAT?!?!"

Lucifer started laughing like crazy. "It's hilarious when your mad. Woah hey! I didn't know I could that!"

"WHAT THE-?! DID YOU JUST THROW ME THROUGH A WINDOW?!?!"

Lucifer shrugged. "To be fair, I didn't know that window could break."

"WAIT! NU! NU! PUT ME DOWN! I CAN'T GET UP! DON'T THROW MEH IN DA FIRE! NUUUUUUUU!!!" You yelled, flopping onto your back in defeat.

Lucifer smirked. "Rematch?"

"Rematch." You said miserably.

(Le Later)

"WAIT! DON'T LET GO OF MEH! I DON'T WANNA DROWN IN DA WATER!!!"

"Will you let go already? Stop hanging on to me, will ya?"

"NEVER! I'LL NEVER LET GO!" You yelled

"Wait WAIT! STOP PULLING ME DOWN WITH YOU!" Lucifer started pushing the buttons furiously trying to get back up.

"IF I'M GOING DOWN, YOUR GOING DOWN WITH MEH!"

"Either way, I'm still gonna win, ya know."

"SHUT UP! NUUUU! I thought I had it..." You said sadly.

Lucifer laughed again.

"REMATCH!"

(Le Later... again)

"GET AWAY! I'M KNOCKED OUT! I GOTTA GET UP!" Your character was on the ground currently knocked out meaning Lucifer could easily throw you in the grinder this time.

"Sorry, I can't do that." Lucifer said smiling, enjoying the fact that you were currently freaking out.

"WAIT WAIT! NU! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! DA DEMONS AFTER MEH!"

"Get back here! If you keep running I can't kill you!"

"THAT'S THE POINT! AHH! NU! I'M A CORNERED!"

"Finally. Now I can kill you."

"WAIT! NU! GET OFF A THIS! STOP DRAGGING MEH BY THE FOOT! JEEZ!

"Well sometimes you just gotta die in life."

"NOT TODAY SON! I'M A KNOCK YOU OUT! GET AWAY!" You tried your best to punch his character, failing miserably.

"You sound like a freaking punk wrestler." Lucifer chuckled.

"WAIT! GET UP LIL ME! DON'T DIE ON ME NOW!" You strangled your controller, trying to get your character back up.

"See ya in the next level." Lucifer said, kicking your character into the grinder.

"STOP KICKING ME! NU! WHY IS LIFE SO HARD!"

(Another rematch)

"Oh hey, look, we're on a Farris Wheel" Lucifer said.