18. A Dark Heart (Part 1)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)
(Ps. This was a request from mrs_genuis. Thanks for the cool request! x3)

You sighed. "Stupid Map! How am I ever gonna find my way back home if I can't figure out where I am in Japan!"

You looked at people walking past you. 'Maybe I could ask someone.'

"Um excuse m-! Hi, do you-! Sir, if you could please-!" You sighed as everyone ignored you, walking straight ahead.

"Let's see here... if I go this way..." You kept walking around, accidentally taking a right into an alleyway.

"Wait... was I suppose to get left or right...?" You asked yourself, still focusing on the map. "Man... I really should've paid attention in class when they taught us how to use a map."

"Oh what the hell! YOLO!" You said, still walking. You kept your eyes on the map, not seeing where you were going... or anything besides the map for that matter.

"Who even uses maps these days? I feel so old school but my phone always glitches out with directions." You sighed. "Wait, is this the way to-"

As soon as you took another step, you felt yourself falling. You looked below you and saw you were in some sort of portal. "Woah... did I walk into one of those fun houses by accident?"

Soon, you fell to the ground. "Ow..." You got up and brushed yourself off, looking around. You were on some sort of mountain with a village below you.

"Man... I probably ended up in one of those cosplay places..." You sighed. You picked up your map and spotted a guy with purple hair, looking down at the city. You walked over to him.

"Hey man. I totally dig the costume!" You said as he turned to you. You then looked down at your map. "Hey, do you know where I am right now, I kinda got lost and I'm looking for home." You said, smiling up at him.

The man raised an eyebrow at you. "What are you saying, peasant?" He asked in Ente Islan, meaning you couldn't understand him.

"Oh, you don't speak English, do you? Jeez... I'm probably in an unknown country or something now.." You sighed and looked down.

The man brought his hand up. All of a sudden, you saw a flash of blue light before you. You felt a small pain in your head and blinked. "Woah, what was that?" Your eyes widened. "I'm speaking A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE! OMG!" You said in Ente Islan.

"Who are you and what do you want?" The man asked. This time, you could understand him.

"Oh. Hi, I'm Y/n L/n. Do you know what this place is?" You asked.

"Your in Ente Isla. Are you on the Angel's side, or the Demons?" He asked you.

You blinked. "What kind of rhetorical question is that? I don't believe in religion, thank you very much." You said, crossing your arms. (AN: Sorry if you do, but you don't in this story, so just go with it. Thanks. :3)

The man raised an eyebrow. "You shall be killed then." He said seriously, taking out his sword.

Though... your focus was on your map. "Yeah, I know right? My roommates totally gonna kill me for not coming home in time." You laughed. "OMG, she better not eat any of my Halloween candy! I'm freaking saving that!" You pouted.