7. Falling for you

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)

You hung from the building, trying your best to hold your grasp onto the ledge. Tears started to form into your eyes. You didn't want to die at such a young age. You were only 18.

You palm suddenly slipped. You only had one hand on the ledge, and were too shaken up to move your other back up. You hair started blowing in your face. Your eyes closed and the tears started to slip down your cheeks. Your hand felt numb from the hold. This was the end. No one was here to save you. No one knew where you were. And it wasn't long before your hand would slip.

So... you let go, screaming as you started to fall. Your hair blew all around you. Everything felt blurry. And just before you blacked out... you saw the glimpse of a boy with purple hair and deep purple eyes. To you there was no denying it... he must've been an angel...

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

You shot up, breathing heavily from the sound of your alarm. You groaned. "When will it just end!" You yelled, flopping back onto your bed. You had been having the same dream ever since it happened two weeks ago.

Two weeks ago, there had been a fire in your office, so you had run up to the roof to get away from it, causing the fire to block your exit out. Unfortunately, there hadn't been a fire escape anywhere. As the fire got closer, you backed away. But you hadn't noticed how close you were to the edge and slipped. That's where it had all started. What you didn't under stand... was who the boy was that saved you.

You sighed at the memory and ran your fingers through your hair. Nothing was scarier than that moment in your life. You got up off your bed, ate breakfast, and got ready to move.

Since you had lost your job in the fire, it was getting harder and harder to pay the rent for your house. So, you decided to move into an apartment. "Well, I guess this is goodbye old home."

(Le Time Skip)

You had finally got settled into your new apartment. The land lady even said you had neighbors that she was sure you'd be happy to meet. "I guess it would be nice to meet the new neighbors..."

(Le Short Time Skip)

You walked up the steps, thinking of what your neighbors would be like. When you had almost made it to the top, you slipped and screamed, closing your eyes and getting ready for the impact. You felt your head bump once... then you stopped. Two arms had wrapped around you.

You opened your eyes and were shocked at what you saw. Memories flashed back to the incident as you looked at him. Black spots started filling your eyes. You felt your eyes get heavy. Before you were completely blacked out, you whispered the one word that was on your mind. "Angel..."

(Another Short Le Time Skip)

You felt your head on a pillow, and an ice pack on your forehead. Your eyes refused to open though. You moaned as a pain shot through your head. You started to hear two voices.

"Sire, do you think she's waking up?"

"Probably. Who is she anyway?"

"I think the land lady mentioned something about a new neighbor."

"Well that explains it. Someone should really get those stairs fixed. Good thing we made Urushihara come outside for once."

Your eyes started to flutter open. You saw two figures hovering over you.

"Sire, her eyes are opening."

"Good. We wouldn't want Emi to walk in and find a girl knocked out. She'd probably yell so loud it would break my eardrums."

"I'll go get her some water, Sire."

"Alright. I'll see if she's ok."

You started to sit up, rubbing your head. In front of you was a guy with black/greenish hair and red eyes."W-where am I?" You asked.

"Well, we're your neighbors. You fell down the stairs and got knocked out. Feel free to stay here until you feel better. We have to leave but I'm sure Urushihara can take care of you."

You stopped rubbing your head and processed what he had said. "Um... ok." You said with all the strength you could. Just then, a light blonde haired guy walked up to you and gave you a glass of water.

"Here's some water in case you want some Miss."

"Um... thanks." You took the water and started drinking a bit. You put it down and rubbed your eyes, trying to see a little better from all the blurriness.

"Well, we have to go. Goodbye miss. Urushihara, take care of her while we're gone. And no computer!" Ashiya yelled, taking the plug for the computer.

"Seriously?! Your going to take the plug with you?! Fine, I'll take care of her." You heard someone say.

The sound of footsteps and a door opening and closing hit you. Your sight finally came to you and you could see you were in a small apartment.

"Hey, are you ok?"

You turned to the voice and gasped. Memories flooded back to you. The fire, dropping from the building, falling down the stairs. It all seemed so unreal. The pain shot though your head again, causing you to hold your head in pain.

The boy walked over to you and moved your hand, placing an ice pack on it. You looked into his eyes and tilted your head. His eyes were the same you had seen when you had fallen from the building.

"How did you do that...?" You asked.

He looked at you, a bit confused. "What?"

"You flew..." You said looking down. "When I fell from the building... you flew and caught me. Your like... and angel."

Urushihara blushed and looked down. "Oh... you remember that."

Urushihara sighed and brought out his wings. "I'm a fallen angel." He said bluntly.

"I KNEW IT!" You yelled, startling Urushihara a bit.

"Well, not about the fallen part... but the angel part. Either way, IT'S SU COOL!" You said excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Ok, ok, calm down."

You giggled. "Sorry. I just... I'm so happy. So um... what's your name?"

"Lucifer."

"Before he knew it, you had hugged him. His eyes widened from your touch. It felt... warm. He had never hugged anyone before.

You moved back a bit and saw the light blush on his face. You giggled.

"W-what?"

"Your blushing." You said, tilting your head at him, which only made him blush more.

"Well it's not my fault your so-" Urushihara stopped, realizing what he was saying.

"I'm so... what?"

"Nothing..."

"Tell me!"

"No!"

"Please!"

"No!"

"I'm not gonna stop asking till you-" Before you could finish, Lucifer was kissing you. Your eyes opened wide. You felt something... different. This felt... right. Your eyes fluttered closed and you kissed him back. When you two pulled away, you started laughing out loud.

"What's so funny?"

"You said you were a fallen angel right?" You smirked.

Lucifer nodded.

"I've fallen... for a fallen angel." You giggled and hugged him again, causing him to smile.

The End!