29. Yandere (Part 4)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

"So, Ms. Emi, do you remember who killed you?" Ashiya asked.

"No... it was all just kind of blurry... I feel like I can't even remember the scene at all..."

"Well, you better be thankful we saved your butt. We even had to use magic." Maou said.

Emi sighed. "Thank you for your hospitality..." She mumbled.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You sighed. "It's in my blood... I can't stop it... no matter what I do."

You felt tears in your eyes... but none of them fell. You couldn't allow them too... or you'd break. And you CAN'T break... not now.

You stood up and opened the door. You needed to see your sempai... it would help with the pain... it would atleast keep you sane for a bit... as long as no girl was with him.

(Le Time Skip)

You stood behind a tree at the park where Urushihara was sitting on a bench. You sighed, slightly wanting him to notice you for once.

You saw a girl come over and sit beside him.

"Hey, can I sit here?" She asked.

"Sure, whatever."

She sat down and smiled at him. "So, I'm Kira." She smiled.

Urushihara blinked. "Why do I care?"

She laughed. "You're really cute you know."

Your blood started to boil. Nothing felt worse than having a girl actually FLIRT with him.

"Um, ok." He said.

You clutched your knife, trying your best to keep your anger in.

"So... I was wondering... I'm hot... your cute... we'd be perfect together, right?"

SNOBBY, B*TCH

You felt your arm swing with force, causing the knife to slide out of your hand and straight into her chest. Her eyes widened, along with Urushihara's.

She stood up clutching her chest. She wobbled a bit before toppling over from the pain.

Oh SHNIZ... I killed someone again...

Whoops...

Urushihara turned around and looked your way. You immediately stood with your back to the tree, shutting your eyes closed.

You felt footsteps walk over to you and a tear slipped from your eye.

The footsteps stopped.

He was in front of you.

"I... I'm so sorry." You whispered, letting another tear fall.

"I... I killed so many people for you..." You looked up into his eyes. He was emotionlessly looking at you. It was hard to tell what he could think of you.

"Something... in my blood... just-just makes me go crazy..."

"I can't stand it..." More tears fell down your cheeks.

"I kill... I hide... and I do I for love..."

"I'm sorry if you hate me..." You laughed slightly.

"It's not like anyone could ever love me after seeing me do that..."

You continued to laugh. "But I don't care..."

"I don't care if you hate me..."

"I don't care if you send me to jail or what..."

"Because I deserve it..."

"For loving you..."

You looked up at him again. He brought his hand to your cheek, whipping your tears away.

"I never thought a mere human would kill for me..." He smirked.

Your eyes widened.

"I thought every girl was the same. Slutty b*tched who only care about themselves." He laughed.

"Your different..."

"Really different..."

A black blur burst in front of you. You gasped.

He had wings...

Demon wings...

"I've killed plenty of humans being the fallen angel Lucifer that I am... but for once a human killed FOR me..."

"And that human..." He walked closer.

"Deserves a reward." He whispered into your ear.

Your cheeks turned bright red. He pressed his lips to yours and pushed you back against the tree.

You could feel yourself melting into the kiss.

This wasn't what you expected at all.

Maybe you were dreaming...

Maybe you were really in jail and they hit your head so hard that your imagining things.

But this was real...

Because you could feel your heart beat with joy for once...

He pulled away and you took a deep breath, smiling. "I went crazy... for a demon... makes sense." You laughed.

You looked around and realized it was night time. That's why he showed his wings... no one was around.

You looked up and stared at his wings. He blushed a bit. "Do you... want to feel them?" He asked.

You nodded, still staring at them, causing him to blush even more.

You walked up and slightly touched his wings, feeling the smoothness of the feathers. "Their... their so soft..." You said.

He blushed and cleared his throat, glancing away as a failed attempt to try and hide his face.

You smiled.

The End!

Sry I rushed with this. Schools getting even harder as the days pass and now it's the weekend and I wanna finish this so I can work on at least on more one shot for you guys. Anyway, thanks for reading. Please vote and comment! Bye guys! :3