43. One Day (Part 2)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

You immediately got out of your car and gasped as you looked down at the man. "I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?!" You asked kindly.

The man got up, smiling. "I'm fine... by the way, name's Lucifer." He said.

You groaned. "It's you! I can't believe you! How am I suppose to believe that!"

He laughed. "Look, I lied about my name... but everything else was true... besides the video game designer thing..."

You sighed. "Why are you here?"

"Ok, so those guys saw you with me at the restaurant, and now your in danger." He said.

You blinked. "But... I don't even know you!"

"They don't know that."

"But how do they know that I know you?!"

"You don't!"

"But do they know that I don't know you?!"

"No!"

"Then why don't they know that I don't know you?!"

He winced. "Stop! This bullet won't kill me but all this explaining might!"

You froze. "Bullet?!" You looked to the side to see that there was a wound on his side. " When did you get shot?!"

"That doesn't matter." He smiled.

You stared at his wound. "No. You need a doctor!"

He laughed. "A doctor won't help... but a kiss might." He smiled.

You crossed your arms. "A kiss?" You repeated bluntly.

He nodded.

"Your crazy!" You yelled.

He laughed. "I know. Now here, you can help."

"Me?!?!"

"Yes. Hold this flashlight and point it at my wound so I can stitch it." He said, handing you a flashlight.

You shook your head. "I can't do that!" You yelled.

"Yes you can, here." He put the flashlight in your hand and aimed it at his wound. You immediately shut your eyes.

"Ok, right there! Just hold it right there!" He started to heal his wound, lying about the stitches part since you couldn't know he was from Ente Isla... yet.

He put a bandage over it and took your flashlight away.

"Is it done?" You asked, hesitantly peaking one eye open.

"Yes."

You opened both eyes and sighed from relief. "Here, drink some water." He said, handing you a bottle.

You took the bottle and raised an eyebrow. But before you could say a word... he pulled off his shirt. 'Daaaaammmnnn, he's fine...' You stared up and down at his six pack and muscles, unconsciously gulping down the bottle as he cleaned the blood from his shirt.

He put his shirt back on, hiding the precious glory... and put a jacket over that to hide the blood stain.

Suddenly... you felt something blur your vision. Everything felt all... fuzzy. You brought your hand up to your pounding  head, feeling a sharp pain go through your head.

"W-what was in that water...?" You slurred, having the world spin around you.

He looked at you and smiled. "Sleeping medication."