27. Yandere (Part 2)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

Well, AT LEAST you didn't KILL someone this time.

That's an improvement, right?

You sighed and slid down the apartment wall. It felt nice to stand outside sempai's apartment. You had followed him home just recently. No, it's not creepy. It's like... observing a wild animal... outside its habitat... without it knowing... and... falling in love with it... only it's a human.

You know?

You popped your head up though the window and watched sempai play video games.

'He likes video games... I like video games...'

'No sh*t Sherlock! Just try acting normal for once!!'

'I wonder how it would feel to play video games WITH him...'

'YE, SURE, ask meh that again when ur NOT being a creeper.'

'Maybe if I kill someone he hates... he'll love me...'

'Again with the killing... GOSH!!'

Your brain was always like this... constantly arguing with itself. One side was you, and the other side was... I mean it... it was something!!

You heard a door open and footsteps walking out. You slightly squealed and rushed to hide into a bush. A man with really light blonde hair came out, wondering what the squee sound was about.

"It was probably just a stray cat... well, I'm off then." He walked out, shut the door behind him, and headed down the stairs.

You let out a sigh. Thank gawd he didn't notice you. You peeked through the window again and saw Urushihara grabbing some bocky. He took a piece and set the box down, returning to his game.

After a while, he left to the small restroom. You looked over at the half eaten piece of bocky and smiled. You slowly opened the window and speeded in, grabbing the bocky and quickly jumped back out the window.

You groaned as your head hit the concrete, but grinned at the piece of bocky you had, slightly 'yay'ing...

It's not weird.

No. It's not.

I SAID ITS NOT WEIRD, GOSH.

OK.

You quickly closed the window just as he came back. You winced as the window slammed onto your fingers, trying to hold back the pain.

'Fricking GAWD dat hurt!!'

You made a small yelp. Your eyes widened and you quickly covered your mouth. Meanwhile, Urushihara's ears perked up at the small noise.

You slid down the window and shut your eyes, cursing under your breath.

Urushihara walked over and noticed the window that was slightly open. He raised an eyebrow and closed it, shrugging it off and walking back to his computer.