28: Yandere (Part 3)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

You held the knife up to her neck, glaring into her fear driven eyes.

Her body was shaking.

"W-what do you want from me?"

You smiled and brought the knife closer to her neck. "I want you DEAD."

A loud scream was heard from the girl. She dropped to the ground, blood dripping down her neck. You clutched the bloody knife and laughed.

You walked down the stairs casually, humming to yourself, as if nothing ever happened.

(Le Time skip)

You unlocked the door to your apartment complex and closed the door behind you, sliding down the doorway. You sighed as you remembered how it all happened. How you became... this.

(Flashback)

You jumped onto bed, waiting to let your eyes take you to dream land. You sighed. 'Why can't I ever have love...? Why does everyone just push me away...?"

You sighed again. 'I wonder what my sempai would look like...' You started to imagine a boy with purple hair and deep purple eyes... you smiled. His hair was covering one of his eyes and he seemed like he just didn't care for the world...

You slightly blushed. 'If only there was someone like that in this world...'

(Le Time Skip)

You got up the next morning and decided to take a stroll. You got dressed and grabbed your keys, heading out.

After a while of walking, you spotted something...

or someone...

You looked over at him. His his hair was purple, with one side covering his eye. He also had deep purple eyes. He reminded of... the boy... from your dream...

You gasped and started to blush, looking down. 'That... that can't be possible...'

'Unless it was destiny...'

'And NO ONE would get in the way of it...'

(End of Flash back)

You started to shiver from the fact that you'd become... this.

Why did he have to do that?

Why did he have to make you feel this way?

So...

So lovesick...

Crazy...

Just... Sico...

It hurt...

A lot.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(At the Devils Castle)

"Sire... did you happen to hear that scream?" Ashiya asked.

"Well, I did pretend not to, but now that your bringing it up, yes."

"Do you think we should check it out? I sounded as if it was just outside our apartment."

Maou sighed. "Fine. Urushihara, you coming?"

"Someone died. Why not." He said bluntly, standing up.

Maou opened the door and walked out. They looked around and noticed something in a dark corner.

"Sire... what's that?"

The three walked closer, looking down at the object. Only it wasn't an object... it was Emi. The three were shocked by her state. She was curled up with blood dripping from her neck, forming a puddle of blood around her. She wasn't breathing.

She was dead...

"Wow Emi. You've barley been in the human world and you already died." Maou sighed. "Guess it's up to us to save your butt again."

"But Sire, you want us to wast our magic on her?!"

"Well, in this world I just want to be a good person. Besides, if the land lady found a dead girl outside our door, we wouldn't hear the last of it."

Maou brought his hand up and channeled his power. The dark force spread around her, lifting her up and carrying the blood away. Her throat was fully healed, and her body could function again.

Maou stopped the power as soon as she was breathing again. She toppled over, but luckily Maou caught her. Her hands slightly clutched his shirt and he held her by the waist. He could feel her shaggy breath on his shoulder.

'Don't worry... I won't let you die...'

AN: Ok, another chappie DONE! I'm trying to get these done as fast as I can cause I barely have any time and yada yada yada. I added some Maou x Emi fluff since this just seemed like the perfect opportunity. x3 Also, I'm really sry Maou x Chiho shippers. >^< Anyway, thanks for reading! Plz comment and vote!! Bye guys! :3