4. Believe in Me

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)
(Ps. Watch the media video. It's adorable. x3)

"I told you guys I didn't buy anything! Jeez!"

"He's telling the truth. I saw it with my own eyes you know." You said, sitting next to Urushihara as he browsed on the web.

"And why should we believe you, you NEET! You obviously can't be trusted!"  Ashiya said, walking over to the door.

You sighed, looking at Urushihara. "Hey, at least I believe you right?"

Urushihara kept browsing, not even looking at you. You sighed.

"If only you would just believe in me..."

You were a ghost. A soul in which has been trapped on earth, unable to see the wonders of heaven. You didn't really mind it though. You had friends... who couldn't see you. But you would do whatever you could to make them see you.

"Well, I'm gotta go to work. Lucifer, you better not cause any trouble!"

"Wait... Lucifer? Is that your real name or something? Why do they call you Urushihara then?"

"Jeez, fine! I won't cause any trouble. Swear."

"You better not you NEET! Now I have to go get the groceries. Goodbye."

Lucifer sighed. "Of course those demons wouldn't trust me."

You looked at Lucifer and sighed with him. "Well... they have there reasons, am I right?"

Silence. You sighed again, knowing there was no hope for him to hear you.

"Jeez, why do I always feel like someone is breathing down my neck? What's wrong with me...?"

You looked at Lucifer with wide eyes. "He... He can feel my breath..."

Lucifer rubbed his neck. "Man, it's getting cold in here..."

"Well, I better not bother him more then I already have..." You stood up and slowly walked through the wall, lost in your thoughts.

You walked outside across a field, trying to figure out what could make him see you. You stopped and looked down when something caught your eye. You kneeled down to a violet flower, blowing in the wind. You smiled and picked it, standing up and observing its beauty. You then looked across the field, finally realizing it was full of violets.

You gasped, smiling brightly as a lightbulb floated over your head. "That's it!"

(Le Time Skip)

Lucifer got up walking over to the kitchen, nearly falling flat on his face again. He quickly grabbed a snack from the cupboard and turned back to his computer, raising an eyebrow as he looked at it. He walked over and sat down.

"Well what do we have here?"

He picked up the violet, confused. "Since when did this get here?" He looked around the apartment. No one was here but him. He sighed and twirled the flower. "Well, you sure are a mystery, aren't you?"