45. One Day (Part 4)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

*BANG*

You felt your heart stop...

'He didn't just...'

You slowly looked down and breathed heavily, staring at the hole in your chest from the bullet. You could feel tears rush to your eyes as you slightly cried out.

'Lucifer...'

And then you were falling...

Lucifer slid his arm around your waist, catching you in the process, and lifted you bridal style. Without thinking, he quickly ran over to the window and smashed through it, letting the glass shatter everywhere. Everyone gasped and took cover from the glass, as he fell through. The restaurant had been at a high mountain... and the fall could kill you.

Two men ran over and looked down at the two of you, watching you disappear into the dark abyss below.

"What a jump Sir..." The soldier laughed. "By the way, that's a one way ticket to hell..."

The agent glared down at the edge. "He won't die so easily... someone is watching over him..."

(Le Time skip)

You fluttered your eyes open, finding yourself laying in the backseat a car... with Lucifer at the front. He looked back at you and smiled.

"Don't worry Y/n... we're safe."

With that... your eyes fluttered closed again, letting the darkness take you.

(Le Time Skip)

Next thing you know... you could feel your eyes open. The first thing you saw was Lucifer... standing on a motor boat with you at the back. He smiled again.

"Trust me..."

Blackness took over you once again...

(Le Time Skip)

You heard the streak of lightning thunder in your ears. You're eyes flashed open... seeing Lucifer before you once again. But this time... it was different.

Lucifer had wings...

You laid in his arms while he flapped his swift back wings back and forth in the rain. He smiled down at you with hopeful eyes.

You could feel your heart beat faster.

"Who are you...?" You managed to breath out, staring at him as another lighting bolt struck in the background.

Your vision got blurrier, once again fading away... taking you with it.

(Final Le Time Skip)

You finally woke up in a white sheeted bed. The first thing you saw was a small note, hanging on a glass of orange juice. The words wrote on it were 'Good Morning!'

You sighed and got up, looking around to see wood... You were in a wooden cabin as it seemed. You stood up from the bed and looked around, slowly walking around and observing the area.

That's when you remembered something...

You immediately got up and ran out the door, looking around to see you were on an island. You looked to your left and saw Lucifer, starting a fireplace. Also keep in mind that his shirt was off...