23. Internet NEETS

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)
(Ps. This was a request from CallMeLy Thanks for the cool request! x3)

You yawned and sighed, unlocking the door to your apartment, walking in. You ran your fingers through your hair, walking over to your laptop. You typed in your username and password and logged onto your account. As soon as you got in, you saw friend request.

"FallenAngel101." You read out loud. You smiled and started typing.

(AN: Y/O/N: Your online name)

Y/o/n - Hey, thanks for the friend request.

FallenAngel101 - No problem. What's up?

Y/o/n - Nothing really. I finished up work today so I now get to be lazy. :D

FallenAngel101 - Cool. My roommates are just lecturing about buying things online without their permission again. xP

Y/o/n - Wow. Bummer. I wish I had roommates. It gets lonely at my place. xD

FallenAngel101 - You can have mine if you want. I wish I could get rid of them. :P

Y/o/n - xD Hey, wanna play (favorite online multiplayer game) together?

FallenAngel101 - Sure! :)

You spent hours playing with him. He seemed pretty cool. You checked out his profile and turns out he lives in Japan so you probably wouldn't be able to see him since you lived in (home town). You also saw a pic of him. He seemed pretty cute. He had purple hair and deep purple eyes. You felt like you could get lost in his eyes. But then again... he was still somewhat a stranger, so there was no chance of having any sort if crush on him just yet...

FallenAngel101 - Hey, I gtg. My roommates say it's time for dinner and they'll take away my video games if I don't get off the computer. :P

Y/o/n - Wow, you're roommates must suck. Ok then, bye. :)

FallenAngel101 - Bye. :)

You sighed and closed your laptop, running your fingers through your hair. 'Wow, he's such a cool guy. I really hope I could meet him someday...' You thought.

(Le Time Skip: Next day)

You heard a slight beeping noise as you rolled over on your bed. "Go away... let me sleep." You groaned. It just started beeping again. You sighed and got up walking over to your laptop.

You pulled it open and saw a FaceTime request. You were about to decline since you had just woken up, but accidentally clicked accept while rubbing your eyes and yawning.

You heard a small chuckle. "Morning sleeping beauty."

Your eyes widened as you looked at your laptop. FallenAngel101 was there, smirking at you. You tilted your head, wondering why. Realization then hit you. 'I freaking hit answer instead of decline!'

"You look cute." He said.

You looked down at yourself blushing as you realized you were still in your tank top and short-shorts. Plus, your hair was a bit messy and a strap of your tank top was falling of your shoulder. (AN: Media Pic)