26. Yandere (Part 1)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)
Ps. Ok so, this is a Lucifer x Yandere! Reader. In case anyone doesn't know what Yandere means, this is the definition:

Yandere: A person romantically obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms. (Basically just saying you'd kill for the one you love.)

You watched from a dark corner of an alleyway as a guy with purple hair walked along the street. You liked to call him sempai since you didn't know his real name. You didn't know what, but something about him just made you go... crazy.

You continued to follow him around the city until you saw him enter a MgRonalds place. He opened the door and walked in. His arm brushed past another girl's.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Oh, it's ok." She smiled back at him.

You glared at her and clenched your teeth. You could feel your eyes glowing with hate and anger. You held your fists so tightly, it drew a bit of blood from your palms.

'She TOUCHED him...'

You breathed in, trying to calm yourself down. I mean... it was only a brush right? Nothing happened... RIGHT. You tried to convince yourself that it was all a mistake, but the scene kept replaying back in your head. You started to get angrier by the second.

'Fine then... I'll just make sure she NEVER goes near him again...' You smirked evilly.

(Le Time Skip)

"Beautiful view, huh?"

The girl turned around, surprised. You two stood at the top of a tall building. Cars passed by below. It was really high up, and nobody was around.

"Oh hi. I got a note saying my secret admirer wanted to meet me here. Do you know them?" She asked.

"Sure I do..." You smirked on the inside, smiling on the outside. "Oh hey... nice outfit." You said.

"Oh um... thanks." The girl said.

You walked up behind her and looked over her shoulder. "So... it is a really nice view. Oh hey, look down there! I think I can see a rabbit." You said, pointing below.

The girl blinked and leaned over the edge, trying to see where it was. "I don't see it. Where is- AHH!"

You pushed her over the edge. She screamed and fell to the ground with a large thud. You smirked and noticed she had left her phone on the roof.

You picked up the phone and found the messages to her mom and dad.

Hannah - I'm sorry. I just don't deserve to live any longer. Goodbye <3

And send.

No one will suspect a thing...

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

'I can't believe I did that...'

'I... I went crazy.'

'I killed someone...'

'But... I did it for sempai.'

You smiled, remembering the one you loved was now safe from that girl. She can't get to him... ever.

You got up and put your shoes on, walking out the door and hoping to see sempai on your way.

(Le Time Skip)

You hid behind a palm tree at the beach, watching sempai and his friends walk together. You noticed a little girl jumping happily around as if she had a crush on someone. Her hair was tied up in pig tails and she was holding a cute bikini.

You saw her enter the locker room and grabbed your knife, subconsciously following. She hummed a bit at her locker and turned around gasping when she saw you.

"Oh, sorry Miss. I didn't see you there." She smiled.

You glared at her, and walked closer. "What relationship do you and sempai have?"

She started shaking. "W-who specifically?"

"The boy with the purple hair."

She stopped and blinked, still a bit frightened. "Urushihara? No way. He's barely a friend and I don't see him as anything else than that."

'Urushihara... so that's his name.' Your heart fluttered.

You slammed your hand on the locker behind her and politely smiled, scaring the poor girl. "So..." You said nicely. "Who DO you like?"

"O-oh. I like Mr. Maou." She blushed. "He's the man with the black hair and red eyes."

You stopped, and gently placed your hand away, staring into her eyes. "NEVER speak of this. TO ANYONE. This NEVER happened, got that?"

She nodded. "Y-yes miss. I won't tell a soul."

You smiled and patted her on the head. "Good girl."

To be continued...

AN: Sorry this was really short. I really wanted to update something for you guys, so I decided to do this in parts. Anyway, thanks for all the support! Bye guys! :3