12. Lucifer's Angel

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)
(Ps. This was a request by Angelina_Anime_lover. Thanks for the great idea! :3)

Demons surrounded you. You didn't know what to do. You slightly yelped as saw you were at an edge. Before you could fly away, you started slipping. The rock beneath you soon gave away. You screamed, falling off the cliff down into darkness.

You're scream in pain echoed across the land as you fell to the ground, hard. Tears formed into your eyes. Your beautiful white wing had broken. No matter what... you couldn't fly. You had scratch marks all around you. You felt stinging pain and your white wings had been stained with red blood.

"I have to get out of here..." You whispered. "I have to leave before they kill me." You strangled to get up to your feet. A blue glow formed into the darkness. You looked to your right and realized a portal had appeared.

You quickly ran to the portal, ignoring the pain. You jumped in with no regrets, and soon everything was black.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You opened your eyes to find yourself on the ground of an alleyway. You moved your hand up to your hair and realized it was wet. Your eyes drifted up to the rain above. "Am I... on earth?" You whispered.

Realization hit you as you couldn't feel your wings... because they weren't there. You panicked, trying to get up, only to feel a deep pain in your ankle. You yelped and stayed down, holding yourself in your arms. You shivered from the cold and could feel tears in your eyes. You were all alone.

"Help..." You whispered.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps. You scooted back, a bit frightened. Just then, a man with a black hoodie spotted you. He walked over and kneeled down to you. You couldn't see his face but for some reason... you felt safe.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked, looking at you with worried. You looked down and shook your head, unable to find your voice.

The man sighed and put his jacket around you, picking you up bridal style. This causing you to yelp from shock. You still couldn't seem him though, from the fact that the hood was too big and covered your eyes. You felt him start to walk with you in his arms. His jacket was so warm and cozy. You nuzzled your head to it, feeling the softness.

Soon, you heard a someone knocking on the door. The door opened and the mystery man walked in with you in his arms. You pretended to sleep, hearing every word the guys said.

"Urushihara, you ba- WHO IS SHE?!" Ashiya said, pointing to you.

Urushihara sighed. "I found her in an alleyway all alone. She needed help and couldn't walk so I brought her here." He said, looking down at your (pretend) sleeping figure.

"Well, I'm glad you did a nice thing for once. I'll go get and ice pack and some bandaids for the poor girl." Ashiya walked into the kitchen collecting all the items while Urushihara put you down.

Ashiya put an ice pack on your Ankle and a bandaid on your cheek. Urushihara rolled up your sleeves and let Ashiya put the bandaids on your small cuts.