17. Bad Girl

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)
(Ps. This was a request by @lochiUmai. Thanks for the request! :3)

"Alright my daughter. Together, you and I shall rule and protect heaven from evil!" Sariel said in Ente Islan.

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever." You said, sharpening your angel sword.

"Y/N!" He yelled. "ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION?!"

"Ow jeez..." You said, holding your ears. "What are you trying to do, break my ear drums?! Oh and let me think about it... NO! BECAUSE I DON'T CARE!"

"Darling, what's gotten into you? Your an angel so ACT LIKE IT!" He yelled.

"WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO BE AN ANGEL! IN FACT, F*CK THIS! F*CK HEAVEN! AND F*CK YOU!" You yelled, standing up. "I WORSHIP SATAN AND ALL EVIL, SO GAWD CAN GO DRINK FROM A DUNNY!"

"WHY YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Sariel said as you were lifted from the ground and started to glow.

Suddenly, you felt a huge pain in your chest. Dark black shadows slithered from your heart. Nothing felt more painful. You felt tears in your eyes as your white angel wings had turned to sharp, black, demon wings. The circles in your eyes turned pointed and your angel uniform had tuned into a dark, black, demon uniform.

Soon, you were transported to hell.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You smiled at the memory as you fought off Angels. "This is WAY better than stinking angel training!" You yelled. "But where the hell is Satan?! In fact... the generals are gone too!"

You sighed and walked over to a demon. "Hey, do you know where Satan and his generals went?"

"RAAAAAAAWWWWRRRR." The demon yelled.

"THREW A F*CKING PORTAL! Since when?! They freaking left me behind!" You groaned. "Man... now I have to go through all this trouble of making another portal and finding them in another dimension."

You brought your hands up, casting a spell to bring up a portal. You opened your eyes and saw a swirl of blue magic in front of you. "Well, here goes nothing." You sighed.

You jumped into the portal souring through to this other world. You saw the other sighed of it, and flew faster. The portal was about to close, but right before you did, you flew straight through!...faceplanting to the ground.

You groaned, getting up and dusting yourself off. You looked around you to see giant structures all around. "Woah... what is this place?" You asked in Ente Islan. "This place is HUGE! It'll take me forever to find those idiots!"

You sighed and jumped up... immediately face planting to the ground again. "Ow..." You got up and rubbed your head, confused, "why can't I fly?"

You looked back and immediately noticed something. "MY WINGS!" You got up and panicked, trying to summon your weapon. "MY MAGIC! IT'S NOT WORKING?!"

You thought for a bit. 'It's most likely that this strange place doesn't have magic. THAT'S INSANE! But... I guess I'll have to live with it if I want to find Satan and the generals.'