21. Secrets and Pain (Part 2)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)
(Ps. Again, this was a request from DatSmexyAckerman. Thanks for the awesome request! :3

Urushihara's POV

"Y/n, WAIT!" I yelled. I quickly stood up and ran after her, with Maou and Ashiya behind me. Once we were outside, she was already gone. All three of us ran in different directions, hoping to find her.

It was pouring outside. Thunder could be heard from miles. Puddles splashed as I kept running, but I didn't stop.

I couldn't stop...

Suddenly, I heard a loud scream... a scream all of Japan could hear... so I was guessing Maou and Ashiya heard it too.  And I was too scared to think of who it might've came from...

I ran in the direction of the scream. I ran and ran until I couldn't run any longer. So... I decided to fly.

She screamed...

What does that mean?

What happened to her?

Please tell me she's safe.

My thoughts of what could have happened brought tears to my eyes but I kept flying. That's when I spotted someone on the ground...

Covered in blood...

I immediately flew down and observed the person. She had h/c hair, e/c eyes, and blood dripping from her neck and chest...

Y/n...

I kneeled down and watched as her half open eyelids were slowly closing...

I put a hand on her shoulder, feeling the coldness of her skin...

"Y/N!" I yelled, before her eyes had fully closed, and breathing had stopped. More and more tears slipped from my eyes as I watched her lay there...

Dead.

I heard footsteps behind me come closer until they stopped. But I didn't need to look back to know it was Maou and Ashiya.

"Y/n! Y/n, wake up please!" I cried.

"I NEED YOU!"

I started sobbing, knowing she was gone... and there was nothing I could do to bring her back. "You were the only person who ever understood me..." I whispered.

"Please... don't go."

"Don't leave me..."

I moved a stray hair out of her face and slowly kissed the top of her forehead. Maou and Ashiya walked over to me, each putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Urushihara, it'll be-"

"It'll NEVER be ok..." I growled.

"Not without her..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You felt your once dead, limp body rise from the ground. Your huge, dark, black wings irrupted from your back. Your dark, cold heart started pounding. And soon... your blood red eyes opened wide. Your hair had turned f/c and your eyelids were black. (AN: kinda like black eyeshadow)

You wore a dark black tank top and dark black ripped jeans with black combat boots. You also wore a black cape with a hood that hung over your head. You sat up from the cold ground as your eyes gleamed red in the light of Ente Isla. Images kept flashing in your mind of one person and one person only...