34. Death's Wishes (Part 4)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

"Hey Y/n?"

'Why universe... what purpose do I serve here? I'm useless... so so useless...'

"Y/n?"

'I don't get why killing myself would make any difference! Just another human gone in the world. Besides, it's not like anyone would care...'

"Um... Y/n?"

'And I can't even do anything right for once in my life... tsk tsk... I sure am a failure... good for me, woo hoo.'

"Y/N!"

You squeaked, the loud voice pulling you out of your thought bubble. You turned your head to Lucifer and blushed as he looked at you with an eyebrow raised.

"Y-yeah?" You stuttered. 'Curse my nervous freaking inability to speak...'

"Your shoe is untied."

You looked down at your shoe. 'I'm an idiot...'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Urushihara sat in his corner playing a video game with his usual bored expression. You stayed against the wall and sighed, looking over to the kitchen. Something shiny caught your eye.

A knife...

'I could totally kill myself with that! Then again, that would be really freaking painful. Man, wish I could say YOLO but that would just make matters worse... friggin... why does everything about death have to seem so bad? GOSH. You'd think they'd make some sort of expression to die happily...'

Lucifer noticed you as you looked towards the kitchen. He sighed and got up, walking over to the cupboard. He opened it up and pulled out a snack, tossing it over to you.

Lucky you, you weren't paying attention!

'maybe I could just stab myself in the heart and get it over with. Knifes are sharp enough to tear through organs like that right? Should I take a small knife or a large knife? I guess it wouldn't really matter considering- OW!'

You rubbed your head and looked down at the snack. 'This can't kill me... it does the opposite actually.' You looked up at Lucifer. He gave you a small smile before going back to his game.

You blushed. 'WAIT WAIT! I BLUSHED?! Stop saying that stupid brain! I DON'T blush! NU! Just NU! Not in a million years will my cheeks ever-!'

You blushed again as you felt a warm blanket hover onto you. "You should stay warm. I don't want you to get a cold."

Lucifer walked back to his computer and sat down, once again leaving you with your thoughts.

'Can I just get sick and die already? Please? No? Oh okay... stupid brain...'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You glanced over to the window. Suddenly, you had an idea. You looked over at Lucifer who was too busy distracted by the game. You got up and softy walked over to the window, putting your hands on the cill as if you were just looking out.