9. Blushing

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)

"Hey Lucifer?" You asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm bored."

"Well so am I. Ashiya did took away both our electronics for using his credit card to buy that video game. Lucifer sighed. You sighed with him, leaning your head against the wall.

Getting an idea, you looked over at Lucifer and poked him. He turned his head to you and poked you back. You poked him again. He poked you back. And soon it became an all out poking war.

"You know what! This is stupid!" You yelled, crossing your arms.

Lucifer laughed. "Your the one who started it."

You two sat there, not speaking a word. You started to think of what it would be like to kiss Lucifer. You blushed and looked down so Lucifer wouldn't notice you. Though, luck was not on your side...

"Hey, you're blushing." Lucifer pointed out, smirking.

"N-no I'm not!"

"I'm pretty sure you are."

"Not!"

"Are."

"Not."

"Are."

"Not."

Lucifer smirked again. "Tell me."

"What?"

"Why your blushing."

"I'M NOT BLUSHING!"

"Sure your not." Lucifer said sarcastically.

It was silent for a while. You didn't want to speak, fearing he might ask you again. Then again... you kinda wanted to tell him and didn't at the same time.

"You... really wanna know?" You asked, not looking at him. 'GREAT JOB Y/N! YOU JUST HAD TO SAY THAT! I'm doomed...' You thought.

"Tell me."

"I kinda..."

"Yes?"

"Really..."

"Go on."

"I can't do this."

"What?! Come on! It can't be that bad."

"It's not..." You thought out loud, smiling. "I MEAN-!"

"Too late. Now you have to tell me."

"I... I really..."

"Just tell me! Stop hesitating."

"WELL IT DOESN'T HELP WITH THE FACT THAT I REALLY WANT TO KISS YOU!" You yelled, covering your mouth immediately.

"You-"

"I DIDN'T SAY THAT! YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME!" You yelled, hiding your face in your arms. You waited for his reaction, but it was silent.

As soon as you lifted you head up and opened your eyes, Lucifer pinned you to the wall behind you. You were flustered. His face was just inches away from yours.

"L-lucifer."

"You know, you should've just asked."

"Wha-" Before you could answer, Lucifer was kissing you. You couldn't believe what was happening. You kissed back, and put your arms around his neck, running your fingers through his hair. When you two pulled away, Lucifer smiled.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." Lucifer whispered. You only blushed more.

"Me too..." You giggled.

The End!

AN: Sry, it was short. I'm outta ideas. Btw, I'm taking requests. :3