Part 3: Request 1

Anon request(tumblr): Omg I love u thank u for dedicating a blog for Brett!! Can u do a Brett imagine where he's like overprotective of u especially with like guys talking to u and with the whole not wanting u to get hurt, and there's a new guy in your class that you have to show around and you guys become friends but Brett doesn't like him and has a bad feeling about him and you defend the guy and the guy actually turns out like evil or something? Kind of like how stiles doesn't like theo? Thank you so much !!

Here ya go, anon! I love you for making the first ever request :) Hope you like this one! In other news, I'm making a few things clear here.This happens the same time as season 5...somehow....The location is in Beacon hills High and not in Devenford prep because since I made you a sister of Liam, the both of you had to move to the same school so as to not leave you to fend for yourself alone with the embarrassment your brother caused (plus it wasn't really stated clearly where Devenford prep is in Beacon County so...) also you and Brett were already a couple even before you moved to BHHS :)

~~~

"Hey," you felt an arm wrapped around your waist before you felt lips kissing your temple.

"How was practice?" you asked, turning your head to the side to see Brett smiling down at you.

"It was okay," He hummed, happily pulling you closer to him as you both walked down the school hallway, eyes looking your way-well mostly Brett's way seeing that 1) he's hot , 2) he's the captain of the Devenford Prep Lacrosse team, and 3) he's just the sweetest when it came to you that people started to see you and him as the ultimate relationship goals.

Even though people only started seeing the two of you together for a year-because, other than the height difference of him being really taller than you, the two of you were doing pretty good in your academics, you and Brett kept each other grounded.

But sometimes Brett would seem off, and it's not just because of the full moon, he's just really possessive-protective of you especially when boys are getting quite comfortable around you. By now you should already be used to him being like that-protective and suspicious of each boy you interact with-but you simply weren't.

"Y/N!" a voice suddenly called you from behind, making you and Brett both stop in your track to your next class. Turning around, you were met with the sight of the new student running your way through the crowd of students.

"Hey, Cody," You greeted with a smile.

It was your job, as one of the members of the welcome committee of the high school, to be as welcoming to all the new students as possible... even when Brett keeps telling you things about the new students or suspicions he feels in a kid's 'aura', as Brett had put it.

"So what classroom do we go in next?" the boy who was almost as tall as the werewolf beside you asked, gripping on to his bag's slings.

"Oh right!" you almost exclaimed, suddenly remembering that you and the boy had a class together and you'd be the one to take him to the classroom. "I almost forgot."

"Who's this?" Brett asked you, a brow quirked up as he wrapped his free arm around your shoulder while adjusting his grip on his and your bag on his other shoulder, his voice deeper than a while ago.

Here goes possessive Brett, you thought as you rolled your eyes.

"This is Cody Lee, a new student." You introduced, Cody waving a small hi to Brett who only nodded at it, his face still straight ever since the Cody made himself known.

After finally making it to the classroom with Cody trailing behind the two of you, a few elbows to the rib from you to Brett on the way for being rude to the new kid, you made your way to the usual seat you took in the classroom with Brett seated behind you. After the teacher introduced Cody Lee to the whole class, he made his way to the vacant seat beside you.