Part 61

This hits me close to home tbh :(

I've received requests that were along the lines of self-harm, disorders, etc. (you get the point) but as I've mentioned in my Isaac Lahey imagines blog and book I might never write these types of imagines because I might accidentally hurt/offend some of you without knowing. So I'll be making these instead, hope that it's alright with you guys. Also, I'd like my readers to know that there are a lot of people willing to hear you out just like me. You don't have to bottle everything up, we can be your cushion and we'll try to help you.

This imagine becomes fluffy and funny (is it even considered as such LOL) at the end of this.

~~~

How Brett shows you he loves you

Despite not being as verbal in saying "I love you" to you, Brett has his ways in showing it.

- Brett would occasionally be dropping by your house to cook you either of the 3 meals of the day, he likes it when he sees you eating something that he made – he simply enjoyed that smile that was plastered on your face although out your meal tim...

- Brett would occasionally be dropping by your house to cook you either of the 3 meals of the day, he likes it when he sees you eating something that he made – he simply enjoyed that smile that was plastered on your face although out your meal times with him.

- Not only does he enjoy seeing you eat the food he made, but he was also assured that whatever you were eating was not something you were allergic to, or something that would make you sick; he's basically your personal chef (and vice versa).

- Brett basically has all the medicine you needed tidily arranged and marked what time or what day you were going to take it, his organization when it comes to your health surprised you-you were sure that he'll go to extremes just to keep you off of things that were bad for you.

- When you went home exhausted from work, you'd be surprised to see him already standing in the doorway of your bedroom with towels in one hand. *alrighty, shOWeRSexYtImE here we go*

- When waking up in the mornings of a weekday and finding Brett already left, you'd see that he has stuck sticky notes around the kitchen with notes that would say Coffee's still hot, like you ;) on the coffee brewer or Breakfast's reheated stuck ...

- When waking up in the mornings of a weekday and finding Brett already left, you'd see that he has stuck sticky notes around the kitchen with notes that would say Coffee's still hot, like you ;) on the coffee brewer or Breakfast's reheated stuck on the oven.