Part 54: Request #48

My dad used to teach me and my sister how to use the balisong (it's what's we call here) or butterfly knife/Batangas knife (gif) back when we were kids during the summer

My dad used to teach me and my sister how to use the balisong (it's what's we call here) or butterfly knife/Batangas knife (gif) back when we were kids during the summer..lowkey missing it :( I got carried away with the fighting moves here because damn I miss taewkondo :( plus I just binge watched a bunch of action movies before and while writing this imagine.

Anyway, I'll be concentrating more on the Brett imagines for the time being but not to worry, I'll still continue with the Isaac ones :D

**Patterning this with the season 4 ep 10: monstrous

If there are any errors, my apologies ♥

~~~

Out of instinct, the sound of movement you and Brett heard as you stood on guard as the first line of defense against any intruders, you lifted the weaponry and pulled the trigger. Right as the sharp metal spike pierced through the hanging plastic, Brett followed suit and teared the material with a growl that vibrated deep in his chest.

 Right as the sharp metal spike pierced through the hanging plastic, Brett followed suit and teared the material with a growl that vibrated deep in his chest

Uncle Chris? You thought once the material flown down the floor, revealing just who this intruder was. It took you a second to realize that Brett was already going to attack while your uncle already had the pistol pointed at the werewolf ready to shoot with just a simple pull of the trigger.

"Wait! Wait!" Scott cried as he called everyone's attention, running towards where the direction of the commotion was.

"Brett!" You called right before he swiped a claw. "This is his place!"

"It's uncle Chris' place." You repeated, feeling out of breath at what could have happened.

Looking back at you, Brett's canines and claws retracted as he walked back to where you were – standing the slightest bit in front of you in a protective manner with the same look of seriousness on his face before.

"Y/N," The older Argent finally put down the gun and tucked it in the back of his pants, his serious tone making you slightly embarrassed. "You could've called."

"Sorry Unc-" You were suddenly cut off when Scott spoke.

"It was my idea," he said. "We didn't know where else to take them."