Part 39

I don't know what the title of this imagine would be, but here's another one from my saved prompt ideas in my phone. I'm back you guys! I missed you :(( school finally ended yesterday and now I'm back to doing my usual writing self. This isn't a request and so sorry that it's short but I'm still trying to get myself used to writing imagines again. Hope you like this one! if errors occur, so sorry :)

~~~

Not really sure how your platonic relationship with Brett turned into something more, with the way the both of you acted around each other-the constant teasing, misunderstandings, occasional timeout from one another. It's a miracle how the both of you haven't killed each other yet.

"He just hates the fact that I don't really do anything to inflate that ego of his." You said, Mason chuckling at this and from a distance, Brett glanced towards where you were seated on the bleachers as he practiced with his teammates.

"He's just that kind of flashy guy." You added, your observation being confirmed the way he had a smug look plastered on his face as he turned around and looked at you, the lacrosse stick now resting on his shoulders and his flexed muscles showing making the other girls on the bleachers below you giggle and you rolling your eyes at this.

With the coach's whistle sounding across the field that signalled an end to their practice, you watched as Brett jogged towards his bag and began packing his lacrosse equipment while Mason already went ahead and met up with Liam and the pack to talk about how the dread doctors were able to get inside the Eichen house.

"Flashy, y/n? Really?" Brett was now walking up the steps of the bleachers and making his way towards you with a smirk on his face, his bag diagonally slung across his bare shoulders and his chest sweaty from the workout he got from running around the field and scoring goals.

"Am I ever wrong?" You gave him an innocent smile before gesturing to all of him with the way he still wasn't wearing any shirt on and have been practicing without a shirt the whole time.

"You know, sometimes I can't stand you." Brett said with his brows slightly furrowed, trivial annoyance laced in his voice before taking your chin in between his index finger and thumb and leaned down to give a hard kiss, taking your lower lip in between his teeth and pulling it before letting go and giving another kiss but much gentler this time.

"Have a seat then, Talbot." you answered when he pulled away, gesturing to the space beside you to which Brett only rolled his eyes.