Part 49: Request# 44

Eyyyy finally an update =)))

Hopefully I can post another one or two before I become completely busy with school work and etc. But I guess I can only hope *heart breaks into millions of pieces* because I'll be going back to school in several hours (I've got night classes now, so fun *NOT >:(* I now have a 5 hour class that starts at 4pm and end in 9pm)

Request: 

Hope you guys like this one! :) 

~~~

"Seems we have a traitor in our midst," Lydia hummed, making all eyes look at you and see what the banshee meant.

"You might want to tuck it in more..." Scott was the first to speak as he pointed towards the green cotton that was peeking from under your Beacon Hills jersey jacket-courtesy of being part of one of the varsity teams in Beacon Hills High of course.

Once you've noticed the green material sticking out like a sore thumb amidst the sea of maroon and white, you immediately tucked it in your jeans and adjusted your jacket so it covered just near the bottom of your butt.

"How did he convince you to wear one of his?" Kira asked, smiling even though you wore the enemy team's color.

She was absolutely supportive of the relationship, one of the friends who were welcoming right away, despite the schools being rivals in lacrosse.

"He's my boyfriend," you shrugged.

"And, I guess, he thought that by wearing one of his team shirts it would bring 'more' good luck to them." You explained with gestures of air-quoting before glancing to where Brett was already huddled in a circle with his teammates.

"No, uh-uh. You need to change shirts." You knew Stiles was joking, even though his tone was serious. "I don't want them having any more good luck."

"Pfft, don't worry. You guys can do it." Lydia said, patting her his shoulder before her hand rested on his waist giving him a side hug. Stiles now had his gloved hand on her waist before he leaned down and placed a kiss on her temple, the gesture suddenly making you giddy at how adorable they looked.

"Hope so," Liam sighed. And knowing him, he was determined to beat the other team's ass even though outside of the game, Brett and Liam were really good friends.

Once the game started, you tried your best to keep quiet whenever Brett would make a goal and only giving him a proud smile whenever he'd glance your way as if asking, 'did you see that?' while flexing his biceps while putting his lacrosse stick on his shoulders.

(^^^A/N: Just imagine he's in his lacrosse gear okay, and not topless lol, but the action is like the gif^^^)

'Show off.'

And every once in a while, Lydia would make you compose yourself from all the excitement and make you hide the green shirt again. It wasn't that people would question and gossip things about you wearing the other team's color, it was just that this was now the second to the-possibly- last game both teams will have and since Devenford Prep already won the first game, the Cyclones would like to win this round just to make it a draw so they could have another chance to win on the third (hopefully) and final game for this season.

It didn't take too long for Stiles to hit the needed goal and make the Cyclones score a point above the Devenford Prep making it a draw, Lydia probably was the one with the loudest of cheers as she screamed and shouted along the lines of, 'YES! THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND RIGHT THERE!'

And it also didn't take too long for you to go down the stands with Lydia to congratulate the team for winning, the excitement filling only one side of the field as maroon and white flooded half the field all with smiles and shouts of victory for the team.

Looking behind you, you saw the quietness and the frustrated looks of loss of the other team as they filed out of the field, some of the fans staying to wait for their friends. But one look caught your attention making you excuse yourself from your circle of friends.

Brett was already on the way out of the entrance to the field when you called him. Once he turned around and saw you, his face was priceless as his defeated look only turned into a pout at the sight of you.

"I guess now I know why luck wasn't on our side," He said, dropping his duffel bag on the ground before taking your hand inside the pocket of your jersey and pulled you closer to him.

"It was never on anyone's side," you gave a light giggle as he placed a soft kiss on your forehead once you were close enough, his hands cupping your face before his lips placed another on the tip of your nose then your lips

"It was never on anyone's side," you gave a light giggle as he placed a soft kiss on your forehead once you were close enough, his hands cupping your face before his lips placed another on the tip of your nose then your lips. You remembered him saying that it was always an impulse for him to kiss all three of those places on your face whenever you'd meet, also dubbing it a 'good luck charm' whenever it was game time.

At your reply, he only looked at you with one brow raised upwards with a questioning look.

With the clicking of the buttons of your jersey, you showed him that you were wearing his shirt underneath all this time and proving to him that there was no such thing as luck involved in tonight's game.

There was a moment of silence between the both of you as Brett looked at you, the green eyes giving you this somewhat judging look.

"You know," He finally said, a smile appearing on his face and the loss of the game now forgotten. "Green looks good on you."

"Pfft, anything looks good on me, babe." You scoffed making Brett's grin wider, knowing that what you said was indeed true.

"True," he agreed before suddenly pulling you much closer to him making any space between your bodies nonexistent, his lips suddenly lightly grazing your jawline as they led up to you ear. "But I like the clothes better on the floor."

Your cheeks grew hot while a pink tint started showing making Brett laugh and enveloping you in his arms, twirling you around.

"Ew, Brett!" You started shouting. "Put me down! You haven't even showered yet."