Part 45: Request #40

I don't know how to distinguish your past self and present self so maybe I'll do a name change? Just so you, the reader, is still both the past and present person here. I think it's like a reincarnation of you but you don't know who you were in the past (hope I'm making sense huhu)Also, I somehow changed the timeline from being a month to a few/several months because I feel like a month is too quick. And this is somewhat more on Brett's POV, I guess? if errors occur so sorry O:)

Y/N- Your Name (Past (you)-Banshee)

Y/N/N - You Nickname (Present (still you)-Human)

Hope you guys enjoy this one!

Request:

~~~

"How is he?" Scott asked Lori once he saw her seated on the bleachers supporting his brother before the game started, her face saddens the slightest at the mention of his brother and what happened only a few months ago.

"He's trying," Lori answered, knowing full well the effort his brother was making in trying to move on with himself knowing that Y/N wouldn't like it if he'd hold up himself in the past and sulk. "Still has his episodes though, you probably know how it is to lose an anchor."

That caught Scott off guard but he did know what it felt like, but now it didn't bother him as much as before because now his pack was his anchor. And seeing how Brett was yesterday, he seemed like he was slowly getting better-kept himself distracted with lacrosse.

"Yeah, it does take time." The Alpha only gave a comforting smile towards Lori before telling her that he needed to go back to the locker rooms to get ready.

"How was it?" Liam and Stiles caught up with Scott once they saw him enter the locker room, curious what was now happening with the werewolf of the other pack.

"Lori said that he's still having his episodes, but he's trying." Scott answered, not really elaborating on the 'episodes' Lori mentioned but he knew that they knew what it meant since they were there to experience it first-hand.

" Scott answered, not really elaborating on the 'episodes' Lori mentioned but he knew that they knew what it meant since they were there to experience it first-hand