Part 47: Request #42

I am so sorry that I didn't update faster, but here it is! It took me so long to write the other request because I didn't know how to set the flow of them but here's one I just finished now. Super short but hopefully I'd be able to post more Brett imagines :) Sorry for any errors!

Request:

~~~

Your thoughts were in a daze at the sensation you were feeling as you sat on the kitchen counter with your legs enveloping Brett's waist, one hand holding your waist as close as he could to his body while the other cupping the back of your head with his lips feverishly kissing yours.

"Brett," you sighed against his lips making him growl and take your bottom lip in between his teeth and give it a small tug.

"Who were you with?" he asked, the tone of his voice surprisingly calm despite sensing the very obvious possessiveness he was giving off only a while ago when he opened the door to see you walking to the door of the house with another guy who grac...

"Who were you with?" he asked, the tone of his voice surprisingly calm despite sensing the very obvious possessiveness he was giving off only a while ago when he opened the door to see you walking to the door of the house with another guy who graciously offered you and your friends a ride home. His lips now traveling away from your plump and pinker lips to your cheeks then down to your jawline, his nose was left tracing a line from your cheekbones and jaw bone as he descended further down to your neck.

"I-I was with my friends." You stuttered getting distracted with a pair of lips that sucked just below your ear.

In all honesty, you really were with friends doing a last minute study just before one of your big final test that was going to be tomorrow. And based from the pace of relearning the lessons with your group of friends-who apparently get distracted just as easily as you, you knew that you'd be staying longer than expected. So you told Brett to go home without you even though he argued with you that he was fine waiting, but of course you won the argument telling him that he needed to rest for their big game against Beacon Hills Cyclones that was tomorrow as well.

Brett only hummed at your reply before you felt teeth that nipped your skin replace his soft lips, his hands now running down the sides of your torso down to your thighs-his hands massaging the inside of your thighs and pushing them further apart to get you even closer to him.

You knew that he wasn't going to stop anytime soon so you tried to push him away to get to your things and browse through your notes one last time before retiring for bed, but of course Brett Talbot didn't budge.

"Brett I have t-" you didn't get to finish when you let out a small whimper and felt a small sting from where Brett's mouth now hovered, his tongue licking at the mark he now left on your neck. Your fingers left claw marks on his back and shoulders while your legs wrapped around his waist, his chest rumbled a low growl at the sensation making him capture your lips once more in a needy kiss and scooping you in one swoop.

~~~

"Must you do it every single time?" you asked rather irritated while emphasizing the last 3 words, your hands dabbing on the compact with a makeup sponge before looking back up at yourself on the mirror and trying to blend and cover with as much concealer and foundation as you could on your neck.

"If I have to," he said, both of his hands on your waist while watching you cover the patches of black, blue and purple around your neck-his lips momentarily placing a kiss to your temple and smiling triumphantly at his craft he left on you last night.

Turning you around, Brett leaned down and pressed his lips to yours making you forget about painting your neck to cover up the hickeys.

"You know," you said once you pulled away with a smile, a small giggle erupting from you when you noticed that the color of his lips were now matching yours. "I'm glad I'm with a guy who wastes my lipstick more than my mascara."

And my concealer and my foundation. You thought, remembering the love bites he left on you.

"Well I'm glad," he replied once you were done with wiping his lips with the baby wipes on your bathroom counter.