Part 32: Imagine #29

Read

Okay, I honestly know my last imagine sucked eggs, and I know you guys weren't expecting that little and unsatisfying, but please don't send hate. But damn that was quite a number of hate... I mean understand criticism but it wasn't really necessary for some to start bashing and shiz. I did tell you guys to bear with me since it's been a while that I haven't done any imagines/request didn't I? Here's one to actually make it up for the last imagine and hopefully stop some of you from sending me anymore unlikable messages in my message tab... much appreciated

But anyway, here's a request:

" Okay first of all, your imagines are SOOOOOOO good and for the Brett imagines, could you do one where the reader and Brett get in a fight because a girl was flirting with Brett and he ends up hitting the reader and they make up with lots of fluff at the end? Xx "

I found sent by TiffanyCat16 :) I don't really see Brett being the hitting kind of type but hopefully this would suffice it T_T

~~~

"Wait a minute. Are you jealous?" Brett asked, stopping in the hallway of the house and turning to you.

"Is that even a question?!" You asked angrily. "Of course I'd be jealous because if I weren't, then there wouldn't be any point in this relationship to actually exist if I didn't have any feelings for you."

"You're my girlfriend, Y/N." He said. "Isn't that enough proof for you so you wouldn't get jealous of other-"

"Girls that flirt with you?!"

"Flirt? She wasn't even flirting!" Brett argued, throwing his hands in the air in frustration while he walked to the kitchen as the bickering continued.

"Why are you men so blind when it's so obvious that other girls are flirting with you? Is it an ego boost for you guys, huh?" (Okay I'm not generalizing men okay, it's just for the story... Just clearing that out.)

"I am not blind, Y/N. I'm just not so jealous when other girls around me talk to-"

"Hypocrite!" You cut off. "You punched the guy I was just talking to the other week, Brett Talbot."

"Well he was making a move on you, of course I'd get-"

"A move?! He was asking for his notes back because I borrowed it for English class."

"You know what, forget it." He suddenly turned to make a leave and head for the stairs.

"No we're not done here," you grabbed his arm and before you knew it, the air in your lungs were knocked out as Brett pushed you up against the wall of the hallway with a tight grip on each of your arms.

The back of your head throbbed from the impact of the wall making you see small dark spots dancing around you sight of Brett with his eyes already glowing a yellow color and his canines bared, the claws thankfully not yet out. The tears unknowingly started to flow out of control although your face was void of any emotion except for total shock, never really expecting Brett to attack you even when in a heated argument just like this one.

He never, in your entire life of knowing and being with him, ever hit or attack you even when he was raging mad or during a full moon when annoyed. This was a first, and hopefully a last. When the pain in your arms started to become unbearable, it was then you felt Brett let go before he stumbled back on the floor looking just as shocked as you were and regretful at what just happened. You sat down slowly against the wall and looked down, examining the extent of the damage done to your small arms and concluding that you'd take almost 2 or so months of wearing long sleeves of covering it up with make up just to hide the large hand shaped bruise on your arms.

A whimper escaped your mouth as you tried to move your arms and touch it, the muscles sending signals to your brain to stop moving because it just hurts too much.

"Y/N," Brett whispered your name before he kneeled in front of you a bit too fast that you thought he was going to attack again making you flinch at the movement and making him suddenly stop, his eyes started to get glassy and red at your reaction.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't-" he stuttered as he watched your reaction of flinching away, a weight suddenly getting heavy in his chest.

"Y/N," He called softly, slowly reaching for your hand.

"No, j-just-"

"Y/N, I'm sorry, I didn't know what came over me I-"

"I-it's okay, just don't come near me," though your words started to break your heart, Brett's was already shattered just by the expression on his face.

Brett didn't know what to do, he was so mad at himself that he made the wolf take over which resulted into hurting his anchor and he wanted to beat himself up for it. He could only watch as you tried to compose yourself and try to breathe normally from the erratic breaths from stopping the sobs from coming out of your throat. Slowly moving your arms, you folded your arms to try and cover yourself up-an instinct of yours when you feel threatened of scared and a trait that Brett knew very well which only made him feel even worse.

After few minutes of silence, Brett couldn't take much more and slowly reach for your hand. Hesitantly allowing him to take it, Brett was careful to move it while his veins turned a black color indicating just how much pain you were in from the bruised up muscles.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." He said, comfortingly running the pad of his thumb on your knuckles and watching you give him a small nod.

After another minute of the small comforting gesture of just holding your hand, Brett insisted to ice the bruise in which you painfully agreed on. Helping you up, Brett was careful not to touch the other bruised arm as he wrapped his around your waist and the other holding your hand. Once comfortably seated on the sofa, Brett went to the kitchen and took the ice packs from the freezer.

"Here," He handed you one of ice packs when he returned, sitting on the coffee table in front of you.

"Thanks." You took it and placed it on the other arm, hissing a bit at the coldness of it in contact with your warm skin while Brett held the other ice pack against your other bruised arm.

The werewolf sighed inwardly feeling a bit relieved that you were starting to warm back to him despite what he just did to you, a forgiving personality of yours he ever so adored that sometimes he'd think he doesn't even deserve some of the forgiveness your giving him.

"I hope this is the last time this happens." You said, breaking the silence that enveloped the two of you.

"The first and last." He promised, tucking a hair behind your ear before the fingers trailed down your jaw and to your chin making you look up to him from your arm.

You saw the regret and sincerity in his eyes and you knew it's a promise he will keep to the grave. Planting a kiss on your forehead, he gave you one last look before leaning back in and kissing you on your lips, while he wiped the last tears that escaped your eyes. His lips were soft and moving slow against yours and weren't the usual happy and hard ones he'd give whenever the two of you were together. Pulling away for air, Brett gave a small smile in which you replied with a tired one. When Brett finally saw the tired eyes, he sat beside you in which you both adjusted so you were both comfortably lying on the thankfully wide sofa.