Part 20: Request #17

Anon Request: Hi :) I've got a request for you where the reader is preparing to take a shower but she sees a bug in the bathroom so she sends Brett in to kill it but he can't find it and she refuses to enter that bathroom until the bug is killed and Brett is like "babe, what do you want me to do? shower with you?" jokingly (kind of) but then the reader is like "yes." Smutty or fluffy ending, whatever you think would be best! Thank you bunches xxx

Okay, so this one's not a smut imagine since I don't know how to write smut ones but I'll let the gif run your imagination on what happened..sorry for any errors and sorry I haven't made an imagine for idk how many days coz like i said, I'll be busy from August up until I don't know when school will end. Thank you guys! btw, I made a Brett Talbot :D oh and how do you feel about this week's episode?

~~~

"BRETT!" You called, almost tripping on the rug of the bathroom as you hurriedly walked outside to the hallway, not taking your eyes off the spider on the wall just below the showerhead. "Brett, come here!"

"What?" He just called back not leaving your room, knowing that he was so focused on the movie you were both watching an hour ago before you started to get tired and decided to get ready for bed.

"Come here!" You called out again, almost stomping your foot when he didn't come after several calls.

"What is it?" He asked exasperatedly, finally walking down the hall to the bathroom from your room.

"There's a spider, damn it. A big spider." You almost growled looking at him, before pointing towards the bathroom.

When he went inside, he looked back at you sceptically before looking around. "There's nothing here."

"What?!" You exclaimed, still not stepping foot in the bathroom but pointing towards when you last seen the 8 legged culprit. You weren't exaggerating when you said it was big, it was at least ¾ the size of your palm. And that was already big to you, plus the fact that you didn't know if the intruder was poisonous or not. "It was just right there. And stop laughing at me!"

"Sorry," Brett apologized, coughing as he tried to hide the laugh. "Well it's not here, so go take a showe-"

"I'm not going in until you kill it."

"But there's nothing here, Y/N."

"You didn't even look around."

"Babe, I just did. So go take a shower, you're starting to stink." He teased, scrunching his nose to add effect.

"Very funny, Talbot." You crossed your arms and just stood there, not making any signs of moving.

"Well what do you want me to do? Shower with you?" He asked, making you blush at the thought of you and him naked under the running water. This only made Brett smile at you suggestively when he saw how your cheeks reddened, walking towards you and pulling you inside the bathroom.

Leaning down to kiss you, he cupped your face and tried to let you forget whatever you were going on about earlier. His hands trailed down your waist and to the hem of your shirt, lifting it up and pulling it over your head and to the floor. Doing the same thing with his, he tried to let your mind concentrate on the kiss as he stripped the both of you naked before guiding you under the already running water and not breaking the kiss.