Part 19: Request #16

Anon request: could you do an imagine where you are stuck between Liam and Stiles argueing over which one you are going to date then brett pick you up for your date and you've been dating for a while the boys just never noticed.

I liked writing this one and I just had this smile on my face while I was writing this one...btw, have you guys heard 1D's new song?! OMG it's awesome lol my sister keeps playing it really loud in the living room and it's already stuck in my head. Anyway, here's an imagine for you guys. Enjoy!  

~~~

You were actually surprised that they were there, since usually the likes of them would get bored with listening to just instruments playing. Heading backstage, you were greeted with your friends with big smiles.

"That was great," Liam hugged you, before Stiles following suit and Scott with a side hug.

"Thanks," you said. "Wait, you actually liked it?"

"So did who dragged you guys here to watch?" You asked with a sceptical look. "My mom or dad?"

"They insisted actually," Lydia spoke up, making herself known and giving you a tight hug.

"Who's they?" You asked, surprised and curious.

"These two," Scott gestured to Liam and Stiles, who were busy arguing as to who would carry your violin case.

"So how did it feel to play with David Garrett in front?" Lydia asked, ignoring the arguing between the two boys and focusing on you.

"It felt nerve wrecking," you answered, remembering how your hands shook backstage while you were waiting for your turn to perform. "I felt like a klutz on stage."

"You did good, didn't hear any wrong, uh, whatever you call it in violin language." Scott assured, smiling and putting a hand on your shoulder like a big brother and how an alpha assured his pack members.

"Wrong bow strokes." You provided, chuckling lightly.

"Yeah, bow strokes." Scott said.

"Y/N, who looks better?" Liam suddenly spoke after arguing with Stiles on the side while you were talking with Lydia and Scott. Looking to their direction, you saw that Liam and Stiles almost looked identical with their sweaters, but Stiles had the collars of his shirt untucked.

"Lydia, looks the best, to be honest." You said jokingly, pointing to the girl's outfit who doesn't disappoint any stylist by looking always on point with her choice of clothes and shoes.

"Thank you," she said, smiling proudly while flipping her hair over her shoulder, making you laugh lightly as you saw their disappointed looks and their continuing argument.

"C'mon, you have to pick at least one of us," Stiles said, gesturing to him and the young beta.

Just as you were going to say no, you heard you name being called. Turning to the direction of the voice, you felt giddy as you saw a handsome Brett in a buttoned dress shirt with a bouquet in his hand making his way towards you.

"You were great," he said, handing you the bouquet he held before putting a hand on your waist and pulling you close to him as his lips placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Thanks," You smiled as he enveloped you in a hug but careful to not flatten the beautiful flowers in your arms.

"Ready for dinner?" Brett asked, taking the violin case from your hand. "You parents said that we're going to this fancy restaurant downtown."

"Yep," you said, before turning to your friends and saying your goodbye's to them and thank you's for going to your recital.

"See you tomorrow, Y/N." Lydia hugged you again. "Enjoy the night."

"Wha-" Stiles looked to Scott and Liam just smiled at you when you walked away with Brett, his smile dropping in disbelief when you were out of sight; the banshee and the alpha just laughing at Stiles and Liam's unbelieving looks on what just happened.