Part 26: Request #23

Sorry if any errors occur, this was fast-written (somehow)

Request: Hey I was wondering if you can do a Brett Imagine where the reader and Brett don't like eachother but secretly love eachother and during the club scene he says something that hurts her feelings and she goes behind the curtain and cries then she is attacked by that half scorpion guy and Brett comes to save her along with everyone else and Brett kisses her after everything is okay. And confesses his feelings (In this she is aware of the Werewolves and stuff)

~~~

Even with Brett's handsome features, he was a dick-especially to you for some reason you don't know. Yes, you liked him but you also hated him at the same time, but apparently right now, you hated him so much. How he knew about your dad being with another woman when the man was married and with a kid, you didn't know. And it was a touchy subject for you so when someone jokes about it, you'd feel disgusted about it and would just go as far away as possible because of having the thoughts of being related to that sorry excuse of a father-you felt ashamed about it.

Walking behind the curtains-well that was what you thought it was anyway-you felt a presence behind you. Thinking it was Brett, you closed your eyes and tried to will the tears that threatened to go back before turning to face the culprit.

"Brett, I am not-" you stopped yourself when you saw that it wasn't the tall werewolf in front of you.

"Hey,"

"Oh, sorry. I thought-"

"It's alright," the boy apologized, a showing off a charming smile on his face. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, um, I think I just got lost-"

And just like that, you felt lips crash on to yours. And as quick as it was on yours, it was off of you with your arms pushing the stranger away. Talk about being straightforward.

"What the hell," you almost growled, wiping your lips roughly as you looked back to the guy who only seemed to change its appearance and what you noticed immediately was his eyes turning to black. Not wasting anytime, you ran out of the curtains only to be pulled back in by the creature that only seemed to change more with skin covered spikes on its back and arms.

Lunging at you, you closed your eyes and waited for whatever pain to arrive only to be pulled up from your cowering position on the floor by none other than werewolf Brett. His canines and glowing eyes showing, and looking at you worriedly to your surprise.

"You okay?" He asked.

You only responded with a nod, still not grasping what just happened right in front of you. When Brett was checking you over for any injuries, he suddenly got jerked away by the boy in which they both started to claw at each other.

"Brett!" You were suddenly filled with fear and concern when Brett took a hit on the waist, making you take the spare metal beside you and attempt to attack the creature.

"Y/N, don't!" Brett said through gritted teeth looking to your direction then back to the creature who was about to attack him again but was pushed away by Liam.

"Look, I'm sorry with what I said earlier," Brett apologized, surprising you when the others left the area behind the club and leaving the both of you alone. "I didn't mean to-"

"Don't. It's fine, just forget it," you interrupted him, trying to just shake off whatever happened earlier before you got attacked.

"Still, I'm sorry." He said, not backing down, and surprising you all the more when he held one of your hands.

Looking down to your hands, you felt your heart skipped a beat while your cheeks felt flushed. Curling his index finger under your chin, he made you look back at his green eyes before he leaned closer.

"I like you, Y/N," he said, surprising you even more as he closed the gap between the two of you and sealing whatever he said with a soft kiss.

His warm lips found a rhythm and all you can think about now was Brett was actually kissing you, forgetting whatever happened earlier. Pressing himself on to you, he only deepened the kiss while his hands trailed down your waist.